Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
@DarrynCobretti speak up if you got something you need to get off your chest lil buddy

"Speak up"? That implies that a grown man is holding his tongue because someone on an anonymous message board is posting an opinion he doesn't like or that he fears another grown man on the internet.:mjlol:

I post with the same energy I speak offline homie. As should everyone here.

We got a problem?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
"Speak up"? That implies that a grown man is holding his tongue because someone on an anonymous message board is posting an opinion he doesn't like or that he fears another grown man on the internet.:mjlol:

I post with the same energy I speak offline homie. As should everyone here.

We got a problem?

You tell me? We don't do the passive aggressive stuff around here by gassing females up to say what we won't and doing the emotional tampon pillow talk so I'll help you out and put it on front street if thats what it is?

if not cool... just thought we might need to clear up any potential misunderstanding

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to stay howling at this one

:laff::laff::laff:

Still can't believe he made a song like that. Even his album titles are :gucci:"ghetto love" "ghetto classics" really?

And though all that ignant shyt, somehow he still had a female fanbase. My pro black militant teacher back in high school used to stan for him hard where it was just :picard:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Still can't believe he made a song like that. Even his album titles are :gucci:"ghetto love" "ghetto classics" really?

And though all that ignant shyt, somehow he still has a female fanbase. My pro black militants high school teacher used to stan him hard where it was just :picard:
Yea remember that shyt was in the early ass 2000s and he was a prototypical thug love nikka. Looking like he just did a 5 year bid but smooth with singing talent and compassion.

He was hood hoes wet fantasy

:mjlol: