Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
How you gonna send a message like that and not respond to my reply :mjgrin:.
Hate when they do that :smh:

Does anybody actually listen to the music posted in here
I don't trust anyone's tastes iutside my own, so, rarely. :ld:

I just seen the most ghetto trash shyt in my life.

NOLA is too much.

How the fukk you have a stop the violence DJ for KIDS and you got grown women with booty shorts shaking they ass. Like ass cheeks literally falling out talking about riding dikk etc.

I know bounce culture is big down here but come on man.

You had a stop the violence campaign just to ruin it with over sexed adults.
I honestly thought y'all all thought that stuff was normal.
Like I like the bounce videos but then I see some toddlers standing 2 ft. away from this "shake team" in coochie cutters and the whole hood is out so I figured that's y'all's normal.
Who am I to judge? :manny:

True happiness and fulfillment are found when you spilt these lips.
:leon:

My love languages are physical touch and quality time.

#latenightdeepthoughts
Acts of Service and Physical Touch.
You gotta show and prove with me. :smugdraper:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
You half of a fakkit, crawl your bytchass back to TSC where nikkas actually give a fukk about anything you got to say.

nah i'd rather get at you in your little safe haven random thoughts thread where nikkas act like they give a fukk what you have to say :umad:

Star Wars loving ass Luke i am your father ass nikka

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
nah i'd rather get at you in your little safe haven random thoughts thread where nikkas act like they give a fukk what you have to say :umad:

Star Wars loving ass Luke i am your father ass nikka

nikka you'll be the first one in line December when the next Star Wars joint comes out, perpetrating ass nikka. You obsess over soap opera nikkas grappling each other in Speedos and tights breh.. you ain't got much more room to talk then I do, nikka.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol. Honestly, only reason you guys are fighting is because you guys have way too much time on your hands or are mismanaging the way you are handling your frustrations. It's not that serious.

Sometimes I think us adults regress to kids at the wrong times especially during conflicts where we overreact over temporary issues and then when it's over, we regret it and even worse, we aren't willing to fix it by humbling ourselves to apologize and make up. Too much pride when in reality we look petty, childish and stupid not knowing how to manage disagreements and chilling out. It's like someone who always wants to fight or argues with other people isn't in a good place with themselves obviously because not all disagreements have to result in that shyt

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I'm 34 years old. And this is the longest I ever been without being "horny". It's going on 5 days where I have not been like well I need some alone time or at the least roll over and ask my avi:russ:

All joking aside is my sex drive leaving me brehs:lupe:

It's to the point I ain't trying to call up my young girl:damn:

Outside of being at basic training this is the longest I went ever without a nut:to:

Daps
To be fair, it's a bit assholish to make a thread like that, disappear then reappear without addressing your obvious return and reaching out to the people who actually gave a fukk.

The people who actually gave a fukk aren't expecting anything in return. There have been multiple suicide threads in this forum since I first joined the coli a couple years ago, and I've never failed to reach out to any of those posters if I could help it. I feel obligated to reach out to such people, as I've been doing for quite some time.

However, I'm not obligated to explain to you nikkas why I posted that thread. You wan't me to tell you I did it for attention, but fukk that.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
The people who actually gave a fukk aren't expecting anything in return. There have been multiple suicide threads in this forum since I first joined the coli a couple years ago, and I've never failed to reach out to any of those posters if I could help it. I feel obligated to reach out to such people, as I've been doing for quite some time.

However, I'm not obligated to explain to you nikkas why I posted that thread. You wan't me to tell you I did it for attention, but fukk that.

I don't want or need an explanation but basically next time you decide to commit suicide don't broadcast it on this board, seek help.

And just to reiterate Darryn was basically saying people tend to give trash posters like yourself passes because of your situation. It wasn't to say that's your fault, he was moreso criticizing people that didn't hold you accountable to your shyt posting.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I'm not even fighting :mindblown: people get up in arms in this thread about anything you address outside of

• Talking about yourself
  • Fake flirting with other users
  • Posting pictures and videos
It's like if you do anything other than that people think you threw the thread off rotation.

the weirder part is, those seem to be catalyst topics for drama in here
SlHyyrm.gif