Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Well in brehs defense, he did reply to my inbox when he came back letting me know he didn't commit that. This was before @BrokePhiBroke made her thread. He also explained in here he felt a little embarrassed by the whole ordeal and how people in TLR would probably think he was attention whoring.

Well, I mean..that's YOUR inbox.

I personally don't think he was attention whoring...I been done said what I've do for a living in here so I don't take shyt like that lightly.

But I do understand the sense of embarrassment but again, you put it out there...you gotta face it in totality.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Who cares? :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

This thread is FILLED with attention whores, weirdos and drama starters, including myself. Yall aren't above shyt.

Who cares if the suicidal nikka is incestuous? I don't even read his post/threads and it does not take much effort to skip over stuff you don't want to read.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Well, I mean..that's YOUR inbox.

I personally don't think he was attention whoring...I been done said what I've do for a living in here so I don't take shyt like that lightly.

But I do understand the sense of embarrassment but again, you put it out there...you gotta face it in totality.
True but this is TLR. Breh made that thread while he wasn't in the best place mentally and this is not the place to show your frailty. People were actually in that thread egging him on. That's the main reason the thread was deleted.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
True but this is TLR. Breh made that thread while he wasn't in the best place mentally and this is not the place to show your frailty. People were actually in that thread egging him on. That's the main reason the thread was deleted.

No offense.

At this point, I'm done speaking on it.

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
Who cares? :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

This thread is FILLED with attention whores, weirdos and drama starters, including myself. Yall aren't above shyt.

Who cares if the suicidal nikka is incestuous? I don't even read his post/threads and it does not take much effort to skip over stuff you don't want to read.
I've discovered just about everything on this board is a Shakespearian comedy/tragedy.
Ping-Institute-Much-ado-about-Nothing-340.jpg