Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I found this site after asking google a question last summer.

I never knew much about message boards. This is the only one I'm signed on too. I don't have any other social media accounts IG etc. I don't watch TV.

Everything I do is directly and I read a lot.

I'm seriously giving this shyt up within the next month.
But why a month :patrice:
Could just call it quits now and be done with it :patrice:

Daps
Do you think had you really killed yourself the people in your thread pleading for your life wouldn't feel some type of way?

The people who like me as a poster might've felt something.

The people who didn't like me as a poster from the beginning are the same mufukkas who don't like me now. Don't lie and say I'm trash cause I "faked my death" if you disliked me all along. You nikkas talking shyt in this thread never liked me, and I'm cool with that. If one of y'all died, I truly wouldn't care.:yeshrug:I ain't got no mo talkin.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps

The people who didn't like me as a poster from the beginning are the same mufukkas who don't like me now. Don't lie and say I'm trash cause I "faked my death" if you disliked me all along. You nikkas talking shyt in this thread never liked me, and I'm cool with that. If one of y'all died, I truly wouldn't care.:yeshrug:I ain't got no mo talkin.

No I never liked you but I posted in your thread asking what the mods were doing not deleting your thread. What makes you a shyt person is that you would make a thread like that garnering the care and pleas of people who don't even know you but want to see you live and you don't care about how you affect them.

Again, no one is sneak dissing you, no one is afraid of telling this to your face either.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

To be fair, it's a bit assholish to make a thread like that, disappear then reappear without addressing your obvious return and reaching out to the people who actually gave a fukk.