Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
The people who actually gave a fukk aren't expecting anything in return. There have been multiple suicide threads in this forum since I first joined the coli a couple years ago, and I've never failed to reach out to any of those posters if I could help it. I feel obligated to reach out to such people, as I've been doing for quite some time.

However, I'm not obligated to explain to you nikkas why I posted that thread. You wan't me to tell you I did it for attention, but fukk that.

You're missing the point.. I don't care about what made you get to that level.

nikkas in here were edging toward revolt toward the mods to try to force delivery of info on your person. IP traces and all this other bullshyt..

Motherfukkers didn't even realize the fact you started posting again until @BrokePhiBroke threw down a spotlight on you and made a thread. At least you could've made a thread letting folks know you got help and was good..shyt would've been received better than someone having to call you out. It was a bad look and shut that shyt up about not being obligated on shyt..nikka you felt obligated to make that thread so you should be ready for folks to respond period..in a negative or positive way. That shyt fukks with people in various and serious ways.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
the weirder part is, those seem to be catalyst topics for drama in here
SlHyyrm.gif

Fake drama anyway

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Am I the only fat ass that signs up for the email list, to their favorite places to eat, so you can get free food coupons for your birthday?:lupe:

Coupons started rolling in today. Free wings from BWW, Free pancakes from IHOP, Free Hibachi meal from Benihana:banderas:
I'm going to be eating good these next 2 weeks:lawd:

Last edited:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Am I the only fat ass that signs up for the email list, to their favorite places to eat, so I can get free food coupon for your birthday?:lupe:

Coupons started rolling in today. Free wings from BWW, Free pancakes from IHOP, Free Hibachi meal from Benihana:banderas:
No but this just got added to the to-do-list :jbhmm:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Am I the only fat ass that signs up for the email list, to their favorite places to eat, so I can get free food coupon for your birthday?:lupe:

Cant knock the hustle

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
You're missing the point.. I don't care about what made you get to that level.

nikkas in here were edging toward revolt toward the mods to try to force delivery of info on your person. IP traces and all this other bullshyt..

Motherfukkers didn't even realize the fact you started posting again until @BrokePhiBroke threw down a spotlight on you and made a thread. At least you could've made a thread letting folks know you got help and was good..shyt would've been received better than someone having to call you out. It was a bad look and shut that shyt up about not being obligated on shyt..nikka you felt obligated to make that thread so you should be ready for folks to respond period..in a negative or positive way. That shyt fukks with people in various and serious ways.
Well in brehs defense, he did reply to my inbox when he came back letting me know he didn't commit that. This was before @BrokePhiBroke made her thread. He also explained in here he felt a little embarrassed by the whole ordeal and how people in TLR would probably think he was attention whoring.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Am I the only fat ass that signs up for the email list, to their favorite places to eat, so you can get free food coupons for your birthday?:lupe:

Yesssss
I had free donuts, pizza, coffee...and more :wow:
I didn't use them though :mjcry: