Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Very confident, interesting, passionate, and talented. She described me as that. Hahaha, why do people call me arrogant when I think I'm toning it down? I used to be way more arrogant. I remember driving through the hood with my shirt off. I had my gold benz waxed, sun roof open, slapping Whiz Khalifa or Mac Dre, and I'd be gigging in my car yolking the whip. I was crazy. That was before I really turned up too. When I went full throttle megalomaniac I was on some other shyt. I thought I was a rapper or some shyt. I always had a bad a bytch, champagne, and hella cash on me. I was winning and my whole team was winning. In life and sports. When shyt went south it got bad fast. I can't believe how fukking wasteful I was. I didn't appreciate shyt. I had everything and I pissed it away being an arrogant prick.

"I'm doing pretty good far as geniuses go and I do it pretty hood in my pink polo."

Kanye West

Daps
The coli.com

where weirdo posters make suicide threads for attention and then after getting enough gullible sentimental ass nikkas here to fall for the bait (and give him e-love pep talks about the how one's life is intrinsically valuable) goes back to making odd attention-seeking posts/threads.:mjlol:

Why does it bother you? It sounds like you're jealous because you're not getting enough attention on the coli. That's pathetic breh. You care more about coli attention than I do nikka. Ol sneak dissin ass:hhh:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Why does it bother you? It sounds like you're jealous because you're not getting enough attention on the coli. That's pathetic breh. You care more about coli attention than I do nikka. Ol sneak dissin ass:hhh:

It isn't much of a sneak diss as he was only pointing out the truth while still trying to consider your capabilities of suicide. I never much liked you as a poster but the thread was alarming and selfish. If you're going to go at least go quietly because no one on this board should have to be traumatized over someone they barely know. If you need people to talk to you to help you get out of that dark place then do that instead of making everyone think you killed yourself.

Imo, I feel like you faked your death and then came back after seeing the reaction. I don't doubt you have severe issues going on but you're trash for the most part, become a better person and a better poster for the sake of those that cared about you.

Daps
It isn't much of a sneak diss as he was only pointing out the truth while still trying to consider your capabilities of suicide. I never much liked you as a poster but the thread was alarming and selfish. If you're going to go at least go quietly because no one on this board should have to be traumatized over someone they barely know. If you need people to talk to you to help you get out of that dark place then do that instead of making everyone think you killed yourself.

Imo, I feel like you faked your death and then came back after seeing the reaction. I don't doubt you have severe issues going on but you're trash for the most part, become a better person and a better poster for the sake of those that cared about you.

Who was "tramautized"? You dont know me, I dont know you.