Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Her mind is occupied by the words on her screen, not the person they coming from. Some women are OK with just that level of attention and never actually want to be in your presence.
All those calls and invitations to go out have resulted in what, exactly? A bunch of posts from you asking what the hell is going on. :troll:

The sad part is, yall already know each other so its not like she's avoiding some unfamiliar person. Women do that to niccaz they don't know or haven't verified as "not crazy".

You obviously have interest in this girl, so holla at her with "I would like to catch up with you, but I would like to avoid the run around. Let's meet up for coffee at [time & place]."

Put the onus on her to say yes/no

:whew:

I see you giving away game for free... next time make 'em PayPal. :myman:

LOL at this note someone left wedged in between my door knob that I spotted when coming in from my morning run: Lower your TV (both TVs have soundbars on them; one has a subwoofer attached as well) or the police will :mjlol:..its a shame I don't know who left it...i respect it more if you ring my bell and tell me person to person...hilarious nonetheless :pachaha:

God, I hate those pissy ass noise police.
Everywhere I go, my neighbors hate me. :pachaha:

Y'all should show some courtesy, tho. If y'all are in apartments you have kids, elderly, folks gotta work. time and a place for everything. If y'all are in houses, then :manny: .

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
tumblr_nl6dc83R5a1tlb56zo1_400.gif
Cats are a$$holes :heh:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Kind of bothered that I didn't have this dude submit yesterday in jiu jitsu, I'm still learning and I know he is, but I know I can beat him. I swear its that 1.5 hour of soccer before I do an hour of muay Thai ands then 1.5 hours of jiu jitsu.

Keisuke our teacher, a black belt lol, I wasn't even going to do JJ because my back hurt and he showed up late so I was on the punching bag, and then as I was about to grab my keys and dip he looks at me and asks if I want to jump in. How could I resist that education.

After we learned some moves we rolled, I make all the wrong moves! He makes all of the right ones :wow: got me on the ground and smothered me as if I were a blanket. I tried to resist, but once I would try he would just redirect me! He continued to redirect me, shaping, folding, molding me until I was forced to submit. :snoop:

But after we finished he told me that I was getting stronger :ehh:

I'm just mad that I didn't fold that white boy up!!!:mindblown:

He was all sweating, frustrated, moving erratically, I was calm the whole time like :umad:. Now that I know I can remain calm though, once I get better I'll fold people up, I'm confident in this belief.
@Mowgli

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Bought new bedding from west elm yesterday. They were having a 20%!off sale and I guess the lady ringing me up was confused cuz she gave me another 20% off on top of it. Went to exchange an item today and the woman was like :dahell: "who rung you up?"...40% off :yeshrug:

• Dap

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know that was a show of horrors.
Cats having sex seems very violent

I heard a scream outside and I'm like. :beli:

I go outside and look and I see the male cat on top of the female. I'm like :ohhh:

After the male cat was finished she pushed him off, hissed at him and started rolling on the floor. :russ:

• Dap

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Chick just pulled up to me in a fully loaded Camry :dead:

Who does that? Spend 30k plus on a Camry :beli:

Who is still wasting 2 g's on installed navigation when both after market and your phone are cheaper?

Camrys hold their value because you can get a BASIC car that will last you 20 years and cost very little to operate, no one buys them shyts to stunt...I don't see how you recoup all them extras upon trade in or a sale...fully loaded Camry :mjlol:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Mom and lil sis came thru for breakfast today, always good to see them.

Sis and her fiance left for Africa today, im dog sitting for the next week

Oh and i found a unicorn
She's a virgin brehs :ld:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

Who is still wasting 2 g's on installed navigation when both after market and your phone are cheaper?

Camrys hold their value because you can get a BASIC car that will last you 20 years and cost very little to operate, no one buys them shyts to stunt...I don't see how you recoup all them extras upon trade in or a sale...fully loaded Camry :mjlol:
:dead:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL

how about my friend's homie droppin 40 racks on a v6 camaro thinking he got a good deal :huhldup: :ufdup: