Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Been so busy lately its been ridiculous. I just want some alone time when I'm not at work. Aint even had a chance to watch House Of Cards.

Girl I'm hanging out with... fukked her friend of 6 years. The friend promised not to tell. I'm wildin out here. :whoo:
I need to watch that show...is it only on Netflix?

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Was talkin to my frat brother who is my manager about the pros/cons of this job.

I can understand why working 10 hour days and every weekend (mandatory) would get annoying.

If I got 10 hours to kill per day (salaried) and not making any commission sales then I need to be working towards something. I don't see why I couldn't take these online real estate classes during these down times.

I'm great with people. I'm a master salesman so I might as well sell what gives the most return.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Was talkin to my frat brother who is my manager about the pros/cons of this job.

I can understand why working 10 hour days and every weekend (mandatory) would get annoying.

If I got 10 hours to kill per day (salaried) and not making any commission sales then I need to be working towards something. I don't see why I couldn't take these online real estate classes during these down times.

I'm great with people. I'm a master salesman so I might as well sell what gives the most return.
you got the ambition gawd:wow:

i be looking forward to your post brah

i feel like you gone be on some big shyt

a9qvj9.jpg

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
you got the ambition gawd:wow:

i be looking forward to your post brah

i feel like you gone be on some big shyt

a9qvj9.jpg
Thanks breh. Haven't been on here since these women and nightlife have taken a lot of my free time but I enjoy reading whats going on inside all yall heads lol.
:myman: Dap + (future) Rep

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

Money to be made doing real estate in-town right now fam.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Money to be made doing real estate in-town right now fam.
Exactly breh. And the bonus is I know how to sell/talk to "our people". Hell, my current job made me manager of a store in the southwest ATL area (majority Black) for a reason, so here in Atlanta I could be golden.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Been watching old episodes of "My brother and me" on youtube during work and just now realizing all the black HBCU's that was being represented on that show, from the Morehouse sweatshirts, to the Black sorority and fraternity memorabilia all around the house :ohhh:, man I miss the 90's :blessed: