Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm such a bum. I saw one of my group members for school in the store today and I didn't even say hi to them. She was in my way so I tapped her on the shoulder to say excuse me. She moved but didn't look my way and I didn't say hi or anything. :snoop:

I always do this shyt. If I can avoid saying hi to someone I'll always do it. :snoop:

This shyt is such a terrible habit brehs. :why:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I'm such a bum. I saw one of my group members for school in the store today and I didn't even say hi to them. She was in my way so I tapped her on the shoulder to say excuse me. She moved but didn't look my way and I didn't say hi or anything. :snoop:

I always do this shyt. If I can avoid saying hi to someone I'll always do it. :snoop:

This shyt is such a terrible habit brehs. :why:
I'm the same way. I hate small talk so I avoid folk

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
I got this getting me hype before I head to this St. Patty's show.

Gonna be walking into that bar like...
wMvxgT5.png

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I want to buy a better ride now but i gotta wait until i switch jobs.

The pain of being responsible. :francis:

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
My buddy wants to leave this show so I'm about to walk around the city on alcohol and pills. :mjcry: Lord I hope I don't do something stupid.

Left before the headliner because he didn't know anyone there. I was on a couple benzos and PBRs and had some benzos stored if a bytch wanted to get wit it. :mjcry:

So now Im sobering up just so I can drive to pick up an eighth.

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
My hr lady remind me of Pam off of archer. She doesn't give a fukk. When I first started she was like "you can skim through the training and policy videos" she was wearing a low cut shirt and putting her titties all in my face. Then today she was admiring and commenting on my Physique telling me to use my muscles . then told me about all hown her car smelled like ass cause of her daughter softball cleats
That's sounds the HR lady in my company breh...at the holiday party back in december...i had been on the dance floor on some :mj: shyt..my coworkers think I'm like the most amazing dancer and she came through and backed it up on me so I had to represent and handle that...in front of everyone..the president of the company would later reference that to Patrick Swayze in dirty dancing lol...a little while after that she pushes up on me at the bar touching my arm...I'm nice but she is WAS TED talmbout no one knows how to dance but me and that she assumes guys like me all know how to dance...that got the :skip: from me...the bartender was like :mjlol: trying to hold it in...i had a feeling she was trying to pick me up...meanwhile her husband was out there trying to pick up the interns and shyt i later found out...it was a wild night lol

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I had a dream I was in an Asian country training for muay thai and I found out there was a brothel next door :ohlawd:
So I walk in, typical me, I only had my debit card so I asked if they took debit. Well, silly me, I realized that I needed to get back to training so I asked if I could buy a gift card instead. And so while they were wrapping my gift card I couldn't resist and pulled my dikk out. Its big, so once this room full of Asian women saw it their mouths dropped and I was just rubbing it across their lips and they were salivating. :noah:

It felt so good, I couldn't believe it was a dream until I woke up. Oh well, what can you do :ld:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
"What day is it?", asked Pooh

"It's today", squeaked Piglet

"..my favorite day," said Pooh

piglet-pooh.jpg

:ahh:live like every day is a great day