Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Kind of bothered that I didn't have this dude submit yesterday in jiu jitsu, I'm still learning and I know he is, but I know I can beat him. I swear its that 1.5 hour of soccer before I do an hour of muay Thai ands then 1.5 hours of jiu jitsu.

Keisuke our teacher, a black belt lol, I wasn't even going to do JJ because my back hurt and he showed up late so I was on the punching bag, and then as I was about to grab my keys and dip he looks at me and asks if I want to jump in. How could I resist that education.

After we learned some moves we rolled, I make all the wrong moves! He makes all of the right ones :wow: got me on the ground and smothered me as if I were a blanket. I tried to resist, but once I would try he would just redirect me! He continued to redirect me, shaping, folding, molding me until I was forced to submit. :snoop:

But after we finished he told me that I was getting stronger :ehh:

I'm just mad that I didn't fold that white boy up!!!:mindblown:

He was all sweating, frustrated, moving erratically, I was calm the whole time like :umad:. Now that I know I can remain calm though, once I get better I'll fold people up, I'm confident in this belief.
You wont be beating him anytime soon. The best you can hope for right nowis to not be submitted. While you're thinking about beating him, hes thinking about not being beat by you. Healthy competition. Be happy with survival.

You wont beat him.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You wont be beating him anytime soon. The best you can hope for right nowis to not be submitted. While you're thinking about beating him, hes thinking about not being beat by you. Healthy competition. Be happy with survival.

You wont beat him.
Lool not my teacher, dudes 24 years in this I'm like 6 months in. I'm talking about the other dude, I can beat him.

Don't be so discouraging BTW man. That kills our race the most

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In first class on my way to London :noah: thank you universe and self and nature!

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
what in the blue hell is this
uzUBuXm.gif

:mindblown:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
was behind in line a fine opal Aset sista at Big Lots,she had wondered out loud on someone smelling good but thy had my headphones on,but thy thinks my 3rd eye sonar detected it,i then took them off to get ready,but had noticed her fly orange heardwrap,she had a fly sundress/dress on with her titties showing,thy bright demeanor at thy knees barely hurting(or zoned magnetic field:2 percs,dxm sizzurp(good potentiators for opeeyits and kratom))(quartz crystal,and some blue cookies(:cook:)made thy misanthropic ass decide to complemented her on her orange head wrap,she flashed her bright smile,laughed,and said she ain't feel like doing shyt with her long dreadlocked hurr,and preceded to say it went down to the small of her back(:noah:),she then said "oh it was you who smelled amazing",flashed another bright smile,and got her purse ready to leave,thy managed to mostly stare at her nice smile:jawalrus:

i then proceed to cross the street and seen a latina sista with her short latin hubby with with latin version of jheir curl and Zach Morris/Bret Hart sunglasses,she had ill native,mineral,gold,silver,other assorted goods,etc..thy twas looking at the stoned jewelry(mostly for females),and then spotted a dooooope silver ankh with hieroglyphics etched in it,it twas on a small chain(again,for females,or :wrist:) and she gave me a nicer silver one/kinda hoodish joint for 5 sawbucks,thy then bought thy earth a nice elephant piece with stones on it for a discount:myman:thy twas gonna save it for trees/other party favors but fidduck it:manny:

then later whilst sipping on a Mickeys/smoking a wax blunt with thy new patna living in Fresno/son of an OG thy knows, his phone played Mother by Fashawn..:to:

Synhronicity:salute:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Been so busy lately its been ridiculous. I just want some alone time when I'm not at work. Aint even had a chance to watch House Of Cards.

Girl I'm hanging out with... fukked her friend of 6 years. The friend promised not to tell. I'm wildin out here. :whoo: