Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I notice that women are standing like this a lot lately
th

I'm watching Sportscenter now and Prim Siripipat is standing like that everytime they show her
th

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kind of bothered that I didn't have this dude submit yesterday in jiu jitsu, I'm still learning and I know he is, but I know I can beat him. I swear its that 1.5 hour of soccer before I do an hour of muay Thai ands then 1.5 hours of jiu jitsu.

Keisuke our teacher, a black belt lol, I wasn't even going to do JJ because my back hurt and he showed up late so I was on the punching bag, and then as I was about to grab my keys and dip he looks at me and asks if I want to jump in. How could I resist that education.

After we learned some moves we rolled, I make all the wrong moves! He makes all of the right ones :wow: got me on the ground and smothered me as if I were a blanket. I tried to resist, but once I would try he would just redirect me! He continued to redirect me, shaping, folding, molding me until I was forced to submit. :snoop:

But after we finished he told me that I was getting stronger :ehh:

I'm just mad that I didn't fold that white boy up!!!:mindblown:

He was all sweating, frustrated, moving erratically, I was calm the whole time like :umad:. Now that I know I can remain calm though, once I get better I'll fold people up, I'm confident in this belief.