Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I feel like shyt today because i drank too much and went to sleep at 4 am.

But then i jammed Future Monster Mixtape and now im in this bit lit :ohlawd:

tumblr_msgn7z0Crs1qm25w8o1_400.gif

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
My hr lady remind me of Pam off of archer. She doesn't give a fukk. When I first started she was like "you can skim through the training and policy videos" she was wearing a low cut shirt and putting her titties all in my face. Then today she was admiring and commenting on my Physique telling me to use my muscles . then told me about all hown her car smelled like ass cause of her daughter softball cleats

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Got a new job today on Wall Street. Account Representative. The interview yesterday was unreal...especially being there for the first time. Especially considering when I came back to NY a couple of months ago I was jobless and living in my car for a little bit. Now I'm gonna be making bank! I've been in the middle of writing my rags to riches story.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Got a new job today on Wall Street. Account Representative. The interview yesterday was unreal...especially being there for the first time. Especially considering when I came back to NY a couple of months ago I was jobless and living in my car for a little bit. Now I'm gonna be making bank! I've been in the middle of writing my rags to riches story.
:salute:

I was gonna ask you about this shyt :obama:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:wow: thought you were ready to commit that a few months back. Now you on the scene. Never give up on life breh, your fortune can change in an instant.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
What was the scrap over :heh:
I'm not religious. He sleeps with the Bible next to his bed. Started debating religion and how big the universe is, etc. I said "fukk Jesus. :snoop: Jesus aint did nothing for me" :ehh:

He got upset. He got me on the back of the head, I got him on the chin.

I need to realize religion (esp for Black folks) is a touchy subject. I'm gonna keep my beliefs to myself from now on.

We're boys again but I used to be a diehard Christian until my best friend from back home started debating with me. I know how he feels.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Good thing yall are fam lol :heh: This shyt might happen again. Hopefully you won at least
Yeah I'd say I got the better of him. He's an educated street dude and taller. I come from a well to do home but I'm rough around the edges so if I didn't hold my own it would've made me look weak.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I haven't had sex in two years and need some :mjcry: but I don't want to have causal sex

When you go without sex, testosterone drops in both men and women.

Role of Testosterone in Women
Testosterone does play a role in women, though. Healthy testosterone levels help a woman:

• Maintain sex drive: After menopause, women might experience a dip in their sex drive. This low sex drive could be the result of lowering testosterone levels. In some women, testosterone patches have been found to revive sex drive. Cohen cautions, however, that treating reduced libido requires more than just testosterone. Therapy and creativity could also help improve your sex life.
  • Keep bones healthy: The correct balance of testosterone furthers and supports the growth and strength of healthy bones, while too much or too little can harm bones. Testosterone replacement after menopause could help some women maintain healthy bones.
  • Manage pain levels: According to research in the journal Pain, women who take birth control pills and have levels of testosterone that are out of balance with levels of estrogen might have less ability to manage their pain response.
  • Preserve cognitive health: Changes in cognition and cognitive fatigue may be related to changing hormone levels. Correcting testosterone levels might help prevent cognitive fatigue, according to research in Gynecological Endocrinology.

u gone have brittle bones, become mentally slower, be in pain more

there are no positives of being sexless

giphy.gif