Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

RAEK1

Watching the world burn.
Daps
Reppin
THE WHOLE WORLD
Smoke, game and ponder breh. Rims aint shyt.

It's a done deal! Mario, Donkey Kong, fat blunts and Bowser. Weekend sorted. RIMS AIN'T shyt! Til i look at my plastic wheel plates on Monday, but hey its a fekkin 1999 Civic not a flash new beamer!

I don't NEED drugs to see how insignificant I am, I already know that, but its nice to gaze at the stars and the moon and ponder on many things, the THC makes this a more enjoyable experience, if i bought the unnecessary rims on my 1999 Civic they will be scuffed in 2 weeks and they cost half the value of the car.

I will get much more enjoyment from smoking buds and playing old school 2D games like Mario and DK, I might even go deep and play Centipide on the Atari 2600 emulator. fukk a PS4 the best gaming system I had the most fun on was the SNES, these new gaming systems are full of graphics but the game-play of 2D platform games will never be beaten.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a done deal! Mario, Donkey Kong, fat blunts and Bowser. Weekend sorted. RIMS AIN'T shyt! Til i look at my plastic wheel plates on Monday, but hey its a fekkin 1999 Civic not a flash new beamer!

I don't NEED drugs to see how insignificant I am, I already know that, but its nice to gaze at the stars and the moon and ponder on many things, the THC makes this a more enjoyable experience, if i bought the unnecessary rims on my 1999 Civic they will be scuffed in 2 weeks and they cost half the value of the car.

I will get much more enjoyment from smoking buds and playing old school 2D games like Mario and DK, I might even go deep and play Centipide on the Atari 2600 emulator. fukk a PS4 the best gaming system I had the most fun on was the SNES, these new gaming systems are full of graphics but the game-play of 2D platform games will never be beaten.

Take solace in the fact that Monday aint shyt either. :lolbron:

Enjoy the little things. :salute:

BrehMan

Old Avi from :hamster:
Daps
Reppin
See the Avi
:francis: every other day i see someone saying-
  • i don't post that much
  • i'm not on here that often
  • i'm kind of done with this place
  • i'm pretty much retired from posting
then i look over at their join date and their number of messages :mjlol:
but once in a while i see..:damn:
"i barely post, essentially i'm a non-factor, no one cares about what i say, i'm surprised anyone even knows who i am, when you post as little as i do you are basically whistling in the wind with crackers in your mouth..."

:mjcry:they have triple my workrate, brehs and brehettes
i think, welp...
maybe they used to post more in the past ...now they are barely here??
so i check their recent posts and in last month they still have twice as many posts as me :why:
some of these motherfukkers could be in a coma and still outpost me:wow:
:russ:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Well. I just walked in the house, decided to watch the history channel. Came across a show about a group or groups of people who never met each other, trusting each other to co sign, and represent for them cause its "cool"
The group(s) left one location or place, which they would mention about the ohd days and how this happened and how that happened. In fact, they used the same formula and concepts to begin their respective location. Their were wars, some lives lost both figuratively and literally speaking. Back stabbing and finally after all the "bloodshed" resulted in a cease fire. Then "peace". Groups come and go now. Showing two things that I noticed......
1) the ohd groups talk about its lame and not cool to worry about claiming something that's not real......
2) the new group(s) has the numbers, but no true leader. Someone who can lead these people if they are going to be a group and to survive.

Interesting to say the least. Shame really. Seems like the show just was getting good before it went off.

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

:ufdup:You'll still be doing the same shyt 10 years from now....99' civic and all

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Minimum of 3+ years of previous administrative and bookkeeping experience required for consideration."

Base Pay:$12.00 /Hour

entry level job = min 3+ years of experience

12 an hour :laff:

this the shyt I'm dealing with right now brehs, this post-grad job hunt is fukking dumb as fukk
Damn, I only have my AA and my pay looking a bit better than that. Maybe you aren't playing your cards right.

Tbh you could go to Japan and teach English and get more than that.