Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

RAEK1

Watching the world burn.
Daps
Reppin
THE WHOLE WORLD
I'm wondering whether i should get rims for my 1999 Civic, or buy on Oz of Kush an have a good weekend but be sad to see my plastic wheel trims on Monday morning, decisions..........If i get an Oz i could play the New'er' Super Mario Bros mod on wii all weekend then play Donkey Kong Country on SNES Emulator, what a game that was, the sequels didnt live up but they was still good, oh and should I smash the falling apart shed in my back garden down with my sledgehammer, it would create room but also a mess, but then i could have a fire which is always nice, look at the stars and ponder the reality of life and happily realise how insignificant I am.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm wondering whether i should get rims for my 1999 Civic, or buy on Oz of Kush an have a good weekend but be sad to see my plastic wheel trims on Monday morning, decisions..........If i get an Oz i could play the New'er' Super Mario Bros mod on wii all weekend then play Donkey Kong Country on SNES Emulator, what a game that was, the sequels didnt live up but they was still good, oh and should I smash the falling apart shed in my back garden down with my sledgehammer, it would create room but also a mess, but then i could have a fire which is always nice, look at the stars and ponder the reality of life and happily realise how insignificant I am.

Smoke, game and ponder breh. Rims aint shyt.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

say no to drugs son

pay day on sunday for me, Ive spent more money than I usually do this month, so Im looking forward to the check and then a week later should be getting a nice OT check. I still was able to drop some cash in my savings this month but not as much as I was expecting at the beginng of the month

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
i give up, what ever attraction spell that's been cast is working. i'm officially enamored

tumblr_n7dzv3Va8D1rlcnywo1_500.png

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you need drugs to realize how insignificant you are then you aren't in touch with yourself enough. My cousin likes cars, I'm just a regular person who just drives, but if I had to make the choice I would say buy the rims. Don't put too much into drugs. They're cool but an oz is more than you should have or ever want to have at a time. Imo

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
say no to drugs son

pay day on sunday for me, Ive spent more money than I usually do this month, so Im looking forward to the check and then a week later should be getting a nice OT check. I still was able to drop some cash in my savings this month but not as much as I was expecting at the beginng of the month
Its ok, you'll get another chance to, don't be discouraged

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i went to the interview at the staffing agency and she told me based on my axiom personality results she didn't think I was a good fit for the position she had for me. She said that I was too social/too team, communication oriented. I think that's stupid as fukk because I can also be super introverted and work alone and be fine. I do like working on a team and communicating with people too though. Another opportunity that turns out to be shyt. sigh

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
to be fair, I'mma play the other side of the fence on this. You don't know how much he's invested (blood, effort, energy, sweat and tears) in the company, and he just wants to hold people accountable. Not saying he was justified...just saying tho...

It's really a lot of employees that get by on politicking and schmoozing ... and if you've really invested a lot, then you'll feel compelled to check their a$$... as well as people you think aren't 100 percent on point. You might be looking at this gig as a stop gap, he might be ALL in.
:ehh: True but me leaving ten mins early when I have the title of Manager, I should be able to make the decision to close up the store if the weather is terrible and every other business closed hours ago.

All good. I'ma just have to put up better numbers and let the money do the talking.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
:ehh: True but me leaving ten mins early when I have the title of Manager, I should be able to make the decision to close up the store if the weather is terrible and every other business closed hours ago.

All good. I'ma just have to put up better numbers and let the money do the talking.

Word. And the underlined is gold. Performance usually solves just about everything.

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
:francis: every other day i see someone saying-
  • i don't post that much
  • i'm not on here that often
  • i'm kind of done with this place
  • i'm pretty much retired from posting
then i look over at their join date and their number of messages :mjlol:
but once in a while i see..:damn:
"i barely post, essentially i'm a non-factor, no one cares about what i say, i'm surprised anyone even knows who i am, when you post as little as i do you are basically whistling in the wind with crackers in your mouth..."

:mjcry:they have triple my workrate, brehs and brehettes
i think, welp...
maybe they used to post more in the past ...now they are barely here??
so i check their recent posts and in last month they still have twice as many posts as me :why:
some of these motherfukkers could be in a coma and still outpost me:wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis: every other day i see someone saying-
  • i don't post that much
  • i'm not on here that often
  • i'm kind of done with this place
  • i'm pretty much retired from posting
then i look over at their join date and their number of messages :mjlol:
but once in a while i see..:damn:
"i barely post, essentially i'm a non-factor, no one cares about what i say, i'm surprised anyone even knows who i am, when you post as little as i do you are basically whistling in the wind with crackers in your mouth..."

:mjcry:they have triple my workrate, brehs and brehettes
i think, welp...
maybe they used to post more in the past ...now they are barely here??
so i check their recent posts and in last month they still have twice as many posts as me :why:
some of these motherfukkers could be in a coma and still outpost me:wow:

The last 2 months I've probably double up my post count. Its really getting out of hand, I could be doing way more productive things with my time at work.