Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I mean ex friend?

Some ladies call their female friends girlfriends.

I never thought you was a lesbian though.

Oh. :lupe:

I have no idea who the fukk she is tbh. I was initially annoyed by all the calls but she turned out to be funny because she was clearly crazy and looking for her boyfriend and was convinced that I was him. :heh:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Oh. :lupe:

I have no idea who the fukk she is tbh. I was initially annoyed by all the calls but she turned out be funny because she was clearly crazy and looking for her boyfriend and was convinced that I was him. :heh:
:russ:

Dude I worked with gave this chick the jobs main phone to call him with.

She called my boss and was arguing with him cuz she thought he was my coworker trying to change his voice. :heh:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
:russ:

Dude I worked with gave this chick the jobs main phone to call him with.

She called my boss and was arguing with him cuz she thought he was my coworker trying to change his voice. :heh:

Yeah she left me voicemail claiming I'm the "bytch he's fukkin and I better duck" after realizing I'm probably not him. :dead: Crazy women like that are damn funny.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Yeah she left me voicemail claiming I'm the "bytch he's fukkin and I better duck" after realizing I'm probably not him. :dead: Crazy women like that are damn funny.
hahahahahahaa

always weird when you go through real life moments that shows and movies always make fun of. :dead:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
rack-toaster-glass.jpg
batteries.jpg
bagel-bag-clip.jpg
ironing-buttons.jpg
head-rush.jpg

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
These past 6 months has been a tumultuous period in my life. I left the msta as I felt I outgrew it both in knowledge and spirit only to come to find out brothers and sisters no longer know you when you leave. Regardless of the doctrine we tend to live by, we all should realize we are all brothers and sisters at the end of the day. But, i guess not. I had lost my family at one point through my transgressions and I took 2 weeks of vacation back in November as depression crept in. It's rough when there's no one around you could go to that will give you the answers and insight you are looking for. I remember in the summer, my mother gave me my great grandmothers bible. I took it, but in the back of my mind I felt I had no use for it.

During the first 3 days of my vacation, I reflected on my life from when I was a little up until now. I questioned what I wanted for my life and what I needed to do to get pass the sorrow and guilt I was feeling at the time. For some strange reason, I went to my bookshelf and just grab my grandmothers bible and noticed there was something marking a place within the text. I opened up to that spot and no lie, it was a picture of me when I was 5 yrs old. I remember the picture because it was a picture I took with her in front of our house when we lived back on Grove Street. I remember the details vividly because my grandmother had passed away 8 days b4 my 6 birthday. She meant so much to me that there are just things you just don't forget.

But, anyway the picture of me and her in the front yard was marked at Psalms 32. I instantly felt the presence of her and the lord. Just remember bawling in tears and I'm not afraid to admit it. It didn't matter what sin I committed, but what matter was that I was finally prepared to ask for forgiveness. I felt like a big weight was lifted off my shoulders. I remember having a discussion with my sons mother about wanting to do right by her and her family. It took some time, but when I decided to give my life back over to the lord, I felt empowered again. And I have my family back.

In words of Smokie Norful,

"It feels so good to make it this far
And I didn't think I could take it so long
There were days I wanted to quit
I said surely this is it
But I held on
And I watched as so called friends turn and walk away
It hurt so much I didn't have words to say
But even when my day turns to night and nothing seems just right
Lord I thank you for, for my life"

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching LOVE JOnes. Was chilling today listening to neo soul. Lol, its funny how some people are in the shadows, then reveals themselves. Glad I know who I am. And at the end if the day, I look in the mirror and wake up with no regrets.
I really don't know how people be in the shadows, not knowing themselves. Unless they're secretly gay

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
These past 6 months has been a tumultuous period in my life. I left the msta as I felt I outgrew it both in knowledge and spirit only to come to find out brothers and sisters no longer know you when you leave. Regardless of the doctrine we tend to live by, we all should realize we are all brothers and sisters at the end of the day. But, i guess not. I had lost my family at one point through my transgressions and I took 2 weeks of vacation back in November as depression crept in. It's rough when there's no one around you could go to that will give you the answers and insight you are looking for. I remember in the summer, my mother gave me my great grandmothers bible. I took it, but in the back of my mind I felt I had no use for it.

During the first 3 days of my vacation, I reflected on my life from when I was a little up until now. I questioned what I wanted for my life and what I needed to do to get pass the sorrow and guilt I was feeling at the time. For some strange reason, I went to my bookshelf and just grab my grandmothers bible and noticed there was something marking a place within the text. I opened up to that spot and no lie, it was a picture of me when I was 5 yrs old. I remember the picture because it was a picture I took with her in front of our house when we lived back on Grove Street. I remember the details vividly because my grandmother had passed away 8 days b4 my 6 birthday. She meant so much to me that there are just things you just don't forget.

But, anyway the picture of me and her in the front yard was marked at Psalms 32. I instantly felt the presence of her and the lord. Just remember bawling in tears and I'm not afraid to admit it. It didn't matter what sin I committed, but what matter was that I was finally prepared to ask for forgiveness. I felt like a big weight was lifted off my shoulders. I remember having a discussion with my sons mother about wanting to do right by her and her family. It took some time, but when I decided to give my life back over to the lord, I felt empowered again. And I have my family back.

In words of Smokie Norful,

"It feels so good to make it this far
And I didn't think I could take it so long
There were days I wanted to quit
I said surely this is it
But I held on
And I watched as so called friends turn and walk away
It hurt so much I didn't have words to say
But even when my day turns to night and nothing seems just right
Lord I thank you for, for my life"
:mjcry: that's some real shyt brah
God bless

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, I read this long ass story by this Japanese author who I randomly stumbled upon on my kindle.

His stories are fye but this one had me like wtf.

The story is basically about a low level ranked official who gets doo doo'd on his whole life and the only thing has to look forward to is this meal that they have at this regents dinner party once a year. This year he's eating his favorite meal but there's not much left because of the large amount of guests, and so he mutters to a table mate that he wishes he could have more.

Well this handsome warrior type hears him and puts him on blast like:

Warrior: you want some more :shaq:
Goi (the dude addicted to the meal): yes sir :feedme:
The crowd: :mjlol:

So the warrior tells him to meet him, and I swear to you they did like 20 pages of travelling and 5 pages of Goi actually getting to eat his favorite meal. All while they're travelling Goi is in question because they keep going further and further. I'm thinking he's about to get merked because this author's last 2 short stories were on some cold blooded stuff.

Anyway, I finish the story and am thinking "I just read this ish for what :beli:" then I'm like :what::snoop:.

Then my mind flashes back to a sentence that I really liked in this story and it all made sense :pachaha:

It said "
a man sometimes devotes his life to a desire which he is not sure will ever be fulfilled. those who laugh at this folly, are after all no more than spectators of mere life"