Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
my homie just posted an article about a cat from around the way in my hometown..duderobbed a place, stole a car, crashed it, did a home invasion, stole another car, and crashed it..before he got caught..ppl had been saying he had a habit...its a shame to see drugs ruin somebody's life

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lately I've been having an interest in Japanese culture. Which I had for a long time, since I was a child. But I'm listening to Japanese music, wearing a Japanese branned t shirt, reading a book by a Japanese author, reading about Japanese Buddhist Monks.

This is a problem, I have the money to quit my job and travel now, but I'm undecided with my location, and I change my mind so often. Its a problem, but perhaps I should focus on my Muay Thai and close up some loose ends and where my heart points me I will follow,and lead.

RAEK1

Watching the world burn.
Daps
Reppin
THE WHOLE WORLD
:ufdup:You'll still be doing the same shyt 10 years from now....99' civic and all

He missing the point but it's okay. The reason you don't have that brand new spanking bmw is because you sell yourself short.

Hahaha, had 2 Beamers and a Merc, Merc had tasty little police-chase 2013, ended with a crash, and a ban no insurer will touch me in a decent car so building my no claims back up before I buy a nice/r ca, only been back driving 2 months. My 1999 Civic is a boss!! 1 lady owner from new 60,000 miles haha I don't sell myself short lol I sell, sell, sell!!! I'm in advertising sales, I make that paper yo!

My car is from the 90's my preferred gaming console/games are from the 90's, 90% of my music is from the 90's, I'll be happy doing what i'm doing when i am in my 90's!

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hahaha, had 2 Beamers and a Merc, Merc had tasty little police-chase 2013, ended with a crash, and a ban no insurer will touch me in a decent car so building my no claims back up before I buy a nice/r ca, only been back driving 2 months. My 1999 Civic is a boss!! 1 lady owner from new 60,000 miles haha I don't sell myself short lol I sell, sell, sell!!! I'm in advertising sales, I make that paper yo!

My car is from the 90's my preferred gaming console/games are from the 90's, 90% of my music is from the 90's, I'll be happy doing what i'm doing when i am in my 90's!
So you've been making stupid decisions? Ah OK :snoop: