Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Man nothing irks me more than a mothrefukker taking a job too seriously when they don't even own the business.

I'm still new and my co-manager gets upset over the smallest shyt. :what:

Unless you got 51% stock in the company, sit yo ass down. They'll let you go just as fast as me.

to be fair, I'mma play the other side of the fence on this. You don't know how much he's invested (blood, effort, energy, sweat and tears) in the company, and he just wants to hold people accountable. Not saying he was justified...just saying tho...

It's really a lot of employees that get by on politicking and schmoozing ... and if you've really invested a lot, then you'll feel compelled to check their a$$... as well as people you think aren't 100 percent on point. You might be looking at this gig as a stop gap, he might be ALL in.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
got a meeting tomrorow at a staffing agency.

has anyone taken that axiom job personality test thing before? that shyt is weird as fukk.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Just realized my company issued Marriott Visa Reward card has 70k points on that muthafukka.. About to use this shyt and book a room in Miami for the bday weekend :banderas:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
"I'm not the person you're looking for. You got the wrong number".

She said "okay". That was around at noon though.

Her crazy ass was calling me like ten minutes ago. :dead:
I mean how did she become your ex girlfriend? :lupe: