Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
My niece got into a fight with my cousin, because he wouldn't let her play with his tablet:pachaha:

My grandmother told her you can't make everyone do what you want.

My niece gave a whole speech about how she's an independent woman and that sharing is an american right and everyone should get what they want.(they're both 6-7)

That whole speech he gave her one of these:dahell:

I had to stop myself from laughing :laff::laff:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Lol wow! This is hilarious and also justifies why I don't trust anyone. This girl asked me out, I said yes, she rescheduled, I rescheduled, then she tells me she's not the type to ghost on people.

She hasn't responded to any of my texts in like a week. She didn't talk to me at all the day we were supposed to have dinner.

This is why I refuse to commit time to anyone. Whenever I do I take an L. I've learned to minimize my losses by giving people nothing so I lose nothing.

Ultimately I lost the food I bought to cook for her and a few hours of my life.

Men, listen to me, not women. Women give terrible advice about dating. Don't be honest with girls, lie to them, always have leverage, always cheat, if you ain't cheating you're not smart. Real talk, girls change up so quick.

They slowly back out of shyt and leave men in ruins because they don't talk to us. They just make decisions and act on them without any consideration of how the other person feels.

That is dating if you're a straight man.

The only rule I broke was being honest because all the girls I talked to told me to be honest if you like her.

Every girl I pull I pull by gaming her. Honesty will get you played, like your boy, luckily I always got something online because I'm a player.

Yes I'm hella mad because I tried to be nice and I got fukked.

Who the fukk asks someone on a date and doesn't show up, then swears up and down she's not that kind of person, and I reset because I believed her.

Broke the honesty rule and got fukked.

I got to stick to the game plan. I haven't taken a L in almost 2 years. I do not like this feeling.

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
@malcolmxxx_45 got banned :blessed:

My niece gave a whole speech about how she's an independent woman and that sharing is an american right and everyone should get what they want.(they're both 6-7)

That whole speech he gave her one of these:dahell:
Be the Uncle of the first female President, brehs :wow:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukking hate cowardice :francis:

That's what's cool these days. Cowards never earn respect and aren't respected. I would also say that the people that support the coward and their actions are also just as lame as them. They too are cowards. a real one will tell an aspiring coward to face the music and not support them on that shyt unless they are bytchmade too. Deadbeat fathers, people that ghosts people and etc are all on the same boat on the respect chain. Even if someone gets yelled at or whatever, it would be better to get shytted than to have no respect on their name.

feeling lazy today. Overtired. need an ice cream sundae hot fudge.

Last edited:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Who's next? :yeshrug::skip:

3sHUmmh.jpg

Last edited: