Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
The internet has just changed the world so much. as of late I've just been missing that innocent feel of the 00s and the 90s. The Simplicity. The atmosphere and the environment before the world got drastically different. Me and my friends were talking about it over bong rips. LOL

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
need to rant and can't make this too public because we have a policy on talking shyt about employees so I'm going to keep this light, although he may not want this to be revealed any damn way.

I'm minding my business and suddenly my boss starts,

Boss: Kant, can you explain to me when a black gets shot, if it's by another black where is the outrage? [Referring to black female cop getting shot by black male]

I already knew this conversation was going to be sumbullshyt when he addressed me since I'm black, when he referred to black people as "a black" and because he's a old republican. I have only briefly seen bits and pieces about the case but knew where he was trying to steer the conversation, on top of that when I did try to answer his opening question and started making sense he cut me off.

Of course we start talking about BLM because non-blacks don't understand BLM. While I don't necessarily support the movement, and I told him this, I tried to explain to him that BLM isn't about black lives being the only ones that matter. The point is "we matter as well".

He fukked up two ways. One, he said he didn't understand why. I told him because black people, specifically black men are racially targeted by police and this has been happening for decades. He asked me the numbers and stats on them and I told him I didn't have them off the top of my head but they exist.

Two, he kept trying to say race doesn't matter, all lives matter, and I wanted to log out the conversation because basically what I'm telling him is going through one ear and out the other.

While this happens, the black man that cleans our office once a week came in mid conversation and we exchanged looks looking like :usure:

When my boss and I were exiting so that he could mop he told me

Cool dude: He's not going to understand, and they never will.

And I was so upset.

Me: This is hard...

I go outdoors and my boss is still going on and on about how he doesn't get the point (of what? At this point I don't know, maybe the core concept of racism is foreign to him which is ironic considering he isn't white). He tasks me to create a report on crime on lower black communities and lower white communities vs upper black and white communities. I'm going to give him a report alright but he isn't going to like it and it'll all be for naught, sadly for me.
sounds like hes filling you out to see if you're a c00n

Megafeis F12 8GB Digital Audio Voice Recorder Pen Mini Wireless HD Recorder Pen With Remote Control (Black)

record as much as possible. i'd go as far as to say you should jump on the c00n train. see how far he takes his racial rhetoric

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Why did you even engage?

Because he's my boss and he addressed me....

What would you have me do? :heh:

vzdO7.gif

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I can't believe I'm gonna be 33 next month.
:wow:
Worst part about (or best depending on your outlook) it?

I dont' even look like I'm in my 30s.

Most people I talk to think I'm no older than 25.

:mjlol:
My dad and I went to a concert last night and both got carded. He's 57

Black don't crack :yeshrug:

Because he's my boss and he addressed me....

What would you have me do? :heh:

vzdO7.gif
Lmao

Just act dumb.

I don't have patience for dumbass convos and I'd rather just play stupid if that comes up.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
sounds like hes filling you out to see if you're a c00n

Megafeis F12 8GB Digital Audio Voice Recorder Pen Mini Wireless HD Recorder Pen With Remote Control (Black)

record as much as possible. i'd go as far as to say you should jump on the c00n train. see how far he takes his racial rhetoric

The fact that you suggest I start c00ning :dead:

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
Why is it hard for you to understand that I can never be with a non black woman outside my race because they will never understand the pain and suffering a black man goes through. Only a black woman can understand us.. Not a non black woman.. nikka do you and date your white women but don't u ever lecture me on dating out:stopitslime: