Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol wow! This is hilarious and also justifies why I don't trust anyone. This girl asked me out, I said yes, she rescheduled, I rescheduled, then she tells me she's not the type to ghost on people.

She hasn't responded to any of my texts in like a week. She didn't talk to me at all the day we were supposed to have dinner.

This is why I refuse to commit time to anyone. Whenever I do I take an L. I've learned to minimize my losses by giving people nothing so I lose nothing.

Ultimately I lost the food I bought to cook for her and a few hours of my life.

Men, listen to me, not women. Women give terrible advice about dating. Don't be honest with girls, lie to them, always have leverage, always cheat, if you ain't cheating you're not smart. Real talk, girls change up so quick.

They slowly back out of shyt and leave men in ruins because they don't talk to us. They just make decisions and act on them without any consideration of how the other person feels.

That is dating if you're a straight man.

The only rule I broke was being honest because all the girls I talked to told me to be honest if you like her.

Every girl I pull I pull by gaming her. Honesty will get you played, like your boy, luckily I always got something online because I'm a player.

Yes I'm hella mad because I tried to be nice and I got fukked.

Who the fukk asks someone on a date and doesn't show up, then swears up and down she's not that kind of person, and I reset because I believed her.

Broke the honesty rule and got fukked.

I got to stick to the game plan. I haven't taken a L in almost 2 years. I do not like this feeling.

See that's the problem. You're dealing with girls. Not women. Girls are too immature to deal with adult shyt. Don't sell yourself short having to deal with grown people who still want to be kids mentally and calling themselves adults. She only played herself. She should feel embarrassed.

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who's next? :yeshrug::skip:

3sHUmmh.jpg
nioce