But if you did would you find it funny
If you lent, and you spent it, and you didn't invest
Or put it in the bank so it can gain some interest

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Drank too much last night. Now I'm hungover hot as fukk at work. And worst of all I got the drunk shyts deep down in my belly. I feel it but I got to hold it for now :mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know xanax is bad for you and shyt, but man, it gives me the best sleep of my life. I really don't get very good sleep normally. Today I woke up at 6am feeling refreshed as fukk. A lot of people take xanax to get fukked up but I only take like .5-1mg just to relax and it gives me incredible sleep. For contrast people take like 2mg-4mg+ to get fukked up on them. I've been dealing with a lot of anxiety lately and a small dose really takes the edge off without getting me fukked up.
I would suggest meditating. I never understood wtf anxiety is

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While doing Muay Thai this morning I felt an ache in my back, I lowkey was saucing cats though.

Anyway get to work, well it still hurts and my supervisors wouldn't release me early so I decided to upto and just leave work.

I work outside lifting bags and such so its all physical work, I'm not risking my health for this company. Mess around and really be damaged goods, its best I just say F it.

On another note,

This team captain, him and I were cool but he's like late 40's and would say some disrespectful ish to me, well one time I set up work so that I could complete a 6 person job by myself while giving me other tasks. At the end of the night my supervisors asked why the task wasn't completed and I told them that he set me up for failure and didn't once help me or offer help.

Now he's salty about it and tries to pick on me at work but I mostly ignore him. I should go to HR BC that's not ok

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
this week needs to be over..im over this week...my supervisor is out in san diego for a week for a business meeting..but it seems that whenever shes gone for an extended amount of time ppl start hitting me up with stuff she was working on..since im her backup in that situation i have to try to dig through stuff to figure out what it is and what i can actually do..that was my monday..im sure the rest of the week will go the same way

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Yo brehs, my sons mother finally decided to repay the $300 she owes me. Thank you God. It's been over a year.. I'm rich now yall.. Im rich...