דעת
1c86f256095331e6de3ebd4b8d199772.jpg

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Older homie tried to school me cuz I was mad they were playing too much Reggae at the lounge.

When I'm out I like that shyt that bumps/jams but I guess everything in moderation.

Also realized since I'm not a drinker I need to bring a blunt into the club from now on.
DJ talkin bout "Everyone smoking on that good kush right now make some noise!" :dj2:

I'm sittin there like :mjcry:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I don't exactly live for the weekend, but it's killing me inside that it's only Tuesday right now. And it's been negative, no early am workouts :shaq2:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Older homie tried to school me cuz I was mad they were playing too much Reggae at the lounge.

When I'm out I like that shyt that bumps/jams but I guess everything in moderation.

Also realized since I'm not a drinker I need to bring a blunt into the club from now on.
DJ talkin bout "Everyone smoking on that good kush right now make some noise!" :dj2:

I'm sittin there like :mjcry:
What was his logic behind it?

Blah why you blowing blunts, save your lungs. Especially if you're over here talking about you're sick

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm laying in bed with a hurt back. Hopefully it gets better.

Reading the book of 5 rings, its written by some samurai BITD. I need to do some reading, and this is a good opportunity to reflect on why leaving this job is best for me.

I don't know how I'll end up, I just know that I have a wondering soul. The road that I travel is truly one that is impromptu. But until I've been told to stop I will gain as much knowledge as I can, while trying to be the best being possible.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Off today and tomorrow. Not doing any cooking or cleaning. Bout get a bottle of YT and hit up Yao's for that spicy shrimp fried rice with steamed broccoli.

Funny socks, duvet and Netflix time! :ahh:
Waking up at 10 in the morning... working out in the middle of the day at the gym when its empty...studying while the sun is up...buying an expensive seafood meal (two big ass pieces of grilled salmon with veggies and lemon herb basil sauce on the sauce) :umad: @KOOL-AID and playing some video games :ahh:

• Dap
Reactions: I'z