Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
so a lot of months back i met this chick who was a cashier at winn dixie. holla'd got the #. text her for a min find out she was 17 (im 24) so i fell back. then i moved to a new city and cut off all contact. then she hit me up last night out the blue telling me she single and she gon be going to college 2 hrs away from me :ohlawd:
PCP on his tyga shyt gotta get em young before they corrupted.
She gonna get corrupted regardless, she gotta go through that early 20's heux phase, just enjoy it for what it is :yeshrug:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
haagen+dazs+sea+salt+caramel+gelato+pint.jpg
+
Hersheys-Syrup-and-Pregnancy-Cravings.png

=

baby-worship-o.gif

:mjcry: brehs.

:mjcry: brehs.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Ugh, Kehinde Wiley is ridiculous. Before I peeped his art I always marveled at his dope ass suits. Love what he does with color and repurposing gaze. He had Michael on a horse :inlove:

BK needs a better curator/editor for their special exhibitions - I haven't become a member because for the longest, they kept sending me mail addressing me as Mr. :usure: and they barely change their permanent collections. I love it overall, but how do you put a heels collection with many many black shoes in a dimly lit room with black platform + florescent lighting? Stahpit. Most of their other special exhibitions otherwise are def excellent for the limited space (Keith Haring, Warhol, Sanford Biggers, Murakami) and they're def big on promoting rising artists and artists of color. Snow be damned.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh