Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A few things:

Morality seems to be one thing of mine that continues to improve. I like to help, but I believe that ultimately when it comes to others (disregarding family for the most part) my wants are more important than theirs if we are in competition.

Also, does anyone else out here feel like most people are wrong? I can't be that right.

The studying of Muay Thai has helped me realize that there is a technique to gaining knowledge.

It goes like this:

First, you are given a few techniques, and from those techniques you create bad habits. While you are busy creating bad habits you are given more techniques while focusing on fixing those bad habits. In my mind! I can see the knowledge of a subject being a pyramid, with your basic knowledge being the base. Well even after you have built the pyramid, meaning that you've continued to gain knowledge while sharpening yourself to the highest point, which in a sense is a representation of the mind (coming into a subject your base is wide like the base of a pyramid, you are available to learn a large amount of things, but as you dive deeper into a subject and your pyramid of knowledge grows it is the smaller things that you learn that are the most essential!), you must still reform your pyramid after it has fully been built. And the polishing of each section of your pyramid, starting at the base is when you can say that you are a master of things.

Also keep in mind! As I fix my stature and many other things while learning how to fight, this is just a reminder of my overall being and how I must constantly reform myself and polish myself until I am the diamond that I think I am.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Receipts man :beli:?

I'm going to be buying this on Wednesday.

GetImage.aspx
Thats battery operated? I bought the andis headliner for my husband and its been going strong for 2yrs. Bout to cop some fresh blades for it now.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yesterday one of my most difficult kids, a 17 year old girl who is about 6 inches taller than me, looked me dead in the eyes and told me to shut my ass up :damn:

I lost my shiit on her right as my supervisor walked in the door :huhldup:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You got it, breh. I always feel like standing while I'm on phone interviews makes me feel more confident. Good luck!
i have absolutely no problems in face-to-face interviews but something about phone interviews makes me :patrice: as hell. I can't see the person, their facial expressions etc. Sometimes it's hard to hear on the phone and shyt. It's a finance/accounting staffing agency so it's not crazy serious, it's one of those places that tries to place you with an employer. I'd just much rather meet in person.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
What was his logic behind it?

Blah why you blowing blunts, save your lungs. Especially if you're over here talking about you're sick
He was just saying how women don't like that hard club music all the time. I feel him but every damn song was getting annoying.

I was ready for some "Hot Boy", "Hot nikka", etc. I just ready to turn up and they hit me with some variation of "Boom Bye Bye" for the 34534th time :beli:

I had food poisoning and I'll never stop :smoker:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
well damn, I must've fukked up setting up my phone interview, I think I didn't hit the "confirm" button to actually confirm the date/time I scheduled, so I was waiting on a call today that never came. Rescheduled it for thursday

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
this recruiter found my profile on linkedin, and instead of being like any other person with sense and messaging me on there, they figure out my email address an send a message to my work email with the title "New Career Opportunity at XYZ"...really breh? we just gon do too much all in my inbox like this aint my current place of employment?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
this recruiter found my profile on linkedin, and instead of being like any other person with sense and messaging me on there, they figure out my email address an send a message to my work email with the title "New Career Opportunity at XYZ"...really breh? we just gon do too much all in my inbox like this aint my current place of employment?
i just signed up on career builder. ive gotten at least 3 calls from places trying to get me to sell life insurance. my resume is listed as "accountant" and I clearly have a degree in accounting. fukk outta here with these spammail jobs :dahell:

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Word, she don't even know your company can see everything you do on your computer