Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I been chillin for the past couple of months, but i'm about to go back into savage mode real soon and :eat:on these streets. Get the squad right for the spring and summer.
Need you in these streets bruh. I'm takin chicks left and right and I'm hearing VOICEMAIL AFTER VOICEMAIL of "Baby I'm so sorry. fukk that nikka thats got your attention. I can't lie I'm hurt, etc, etc"

:childplease: These nikkas lame out here.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Need you in these streets bruh. I'm takin chicks left and right and I'm hearing VOICEMAIL AFTER VOICEMAIL of "Baby I'm so sorry. fukk that nikka thats got your attention. I can't lie I'm hurt, etc, etc"

:childplease: These nikkas lame out here.
My young dudes in these streets putting up numbers

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
So i just walked in the house. My phone rings, I notice its a number that I don't know. I answer.
Female voice: Hello
Me:Hi
Female: "nikka you unfriend me who you think you is its like that now"
Me: excuse me
Female: don't play games shawn(sean)
Me: im sorry you have tge wrong number miss
Her: oh, sorry hangs up

Wow

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Lol I was trying to remember this show I was watching about idk sometimes this month. About a chick trying to confront pr expose this guy, for living a double life. The guy keep on denying it. And in turn, someone revealed in fact, she was living a double life. Then all her friends and family came to the rescue, one had a poster and liked kung fu. The other was a stewardess, and had a modicum of power. The latter, got mad and had a huge hissy fit. Ttalking about she good people and she cool. saying hes leaving his unimportant job. It was amazing to see him breakdown. I mean, to say he was emotional is a understatement. Im sure he lives a double life too. But in order for me to find out, I have too:
1) remember the name of said film/show
2) watch the terrible and horrible actors on.this show. Big hypocrites. he calls women thots, and other names. But gets upset and mad when it happens to someone he is "cool" with. Interesting to see if and how this woman will recover from being exposed. And how the guy got away, or is this really just a triple cross.
Good show.....wish it had characters that were relatable though.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
so a lot of months back i met this chick who was a cashier at winn dixie. holla'd got the #. text her for a min find out she was 17 (im 24) so i fell back. then i moved to a new city and cut off all contact. then she hit me up last night out the blue telling me she single and she gon be going to college 2 hrs away from me :ohlawd:
PCP on his tyga shyt gotta get em young before they corrupted.