Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Got contacted by a recruiter from a large investment management firm. Thank you based Linkedin :blessed:

LinkedIn>>Indeed

We had our townhall today and the CEO was talking about how he doesn't believe that millennials leave jobs after a couple of years and that he believes we want to stay and build with the company for the longterm, meanwhile I'm just sitting there like :mjpls:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got a new job today. Working with a non-profit organization on behalf of the Southern Poverty Law Center.

I figured with all of the keyboard warrior grandstanding i do on here it would be better to take it into the real world...I just wanted to do something where I feel like I'm making a difference.

There u go

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
last night i had one of those dreams that will stay with me all day long :francis:

Last edited:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
smoking has fukked with my throat and voice :leon:

my voice got lower and i got smokers cough from smoking weed :dead:

shyt is hilarious. my mom thinks i smoke cigarrettes cus of my cough. but i dont

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
@At30wecashout

Last night on CQ Metro I went unattested for 19kills and got a nemisx6 on some German player...he finally kills me and proceeds to t-bag my corpse...so I switch up to the recon kit with the m5k
full
..I'm on the American faction and we manage to push them back to checkpoint A at the Plaza (with the buildings in front of the Ru spawn point). So there's like 8-10 assault class players huddled up in the second story of one of the buildings while the rest are at their spawn point sniping :hamster: I drop a motion sensor and spawn beacon and fukk them up silly...I went from 19-1 to 56-3 within 5-6 minutes..literally getting nemesis on 3 people...a couple level 100 cols rage quit and of course people started sending friend requests and hate mail after the game.
full

Bonus: plus no one was squadded up with me until that killfeed started flooding their screens on some "Fonsworth89 [M5K] iRULEZ" "Fonsworth89 [M5K] YOLOSWAG" (repeat x10)

Battlefield 3 needed more infantry maps like metro :wow:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@At30wecashout

Last night on CQ Metro I went unattested for 19kills and got a nemisx6 on some German player...he finally kills me and proceeds to t-bag my corpse...so I switch up to the recon kit with the m5k
full
..I'm on the American faction and we manage to push them back to checkpoint A at the Plaza (with the buildings in front of the Ru spawn point). So there's like 8-10 assault class players huddled up in the second story of one of the buildings while the rest are at their spawn point sniping :hamster: I drop a motion sensor and spawn beacon and fukk them up silly...I went from 19-1 to 56-3 within 5-6 minutes..literally getting nemesis on 3 people...a couple level 100 cols rage quit and of course people started sending friend requests and hate mail after the game.
full

Bonus: plus no one was squadded up with me until that killfeed started flooding their screens on some "Fonsworth89 [M5K] iRULEZ" "Fonsworth89 [M5K] YOLOSWAG" (repeat x10)

Battlefield 3 needed more infantry maps like metro :wow:
:noah:I just uninstalled Path of Exile for the umpteenth time. Might be time to get back into Battlefield, breh.

The thrill of the kill is calling me.