Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah not yet, tryna combat this thing before it gets too real.
:to:Man when it gets to the point everything hurts. Feet swelling up from walking on hardwood floors and shyt.

Glad I don't get sick much anymore. fukk working with headaches and runny noses. 8 hours of hell.

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
I got a $100 voucher for a case of wine when I ordered some Adidas hiking shoes. (They also game a free Nature Valley granola bar :dwillhuh:)

Im sitting here waiting for the UPS man to show up so I can sign this package and go back to sleep.

We drinking red wine for the rest of the week.:blessed:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
A 4 day 10 hr a day work week would be bomb :ld:
I agree :ehh: especially if you work in an industry, (like banking) where reconciling transactions, delivering money collected to the day to banks, etc. requires that you close early during the week, (some places still close 3 P.M. because of this).

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
Got my box of wine.

Unfortunately my traffic ticket won't show up in the system and I just found out I need to mail a check instead.

They could have told me this two weeks ago when I called them to find out whats up. Hopefully my license doesn't get suspended, because thats more money they're gonna want so they can reinstate it.

I just want this fukking ordeal to end. (I hit a pedestrian late December) Sue me I dont give a fukk, I have no money.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Got my box of wine.

Unfortunately my traffic ticket won't show up in the system and I just found out I need to mail a check instead.

They could have told me this two weeks ago when I called them to find out whats up. Hopefully my license doesn't get suspended, because thats more money their gonna want to get it reinstated.

I just want this fukking ordeal to end. (I hit a pedestrian late December)

any good bottles?