Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
any good bottles?
I dont know, Im not a wine head. I got them from Nakedwines.com. I had to order a case worth $160 to get $100 off from this voucher I received. At this point its just helping me cope with the eventual lawsuit I might be hit with.

I chose all red wines. Dont really like any other type.

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
To all the people that take 2 minutes to struggle-back into a parking space in the garage during the morning rush with 10 cars behind you :demonic: I know you probably do a lot of annoying stuff people have to put up with during the day but just pull in regular!!

Last edited:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I hate mouthwash with no alcohol in it. How am I supposed to feel like my mouth is clean, when the crest doesn't damn near burn a hole through my cheeks. :francis:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
nikkas hitting me up about a position in Bakersfield, CA:patrice:

@dora_da_destroyer tell me about that area if u know something
lol, bakersfield is 4 hours from me, about 2 from LA...that shyt is in the middle of the state and one of those cities that sucks to live in. i can't speak on specifics cuz i don't know it like that and i also don't know what your flow is as far as what you look for in a city, but you've probably lived in random places due to being military, so you might be fine there :manny:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
lol, bakersfield is 4 hours from me, about 2 from LA...that shyt is in the middle of the state and one of those cities that sucks to live in. i can't speak on specifics cuz i don't know it like that and i also don't know what your flow is as far as what you look for in a city, but you've probably lived in random places due to being military, so you might be fine there :manny:

:mjcry: sounds lame

if i ended up there
can i make that 4hr trek and woo u away from the white man:takedat:

we can spend weekends together hanging with your elitist friends and go organic Chokeberry shopping

as you complain about my oversized truck depleting the ozone layer:wow:

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
Going to bed with some Icke on youtube. His views (which I don't believe) are entertaining in a "turn your brain off to enjoy" kind of way.

Night night.