Reppin
A fleeting childhood
I-Like-Doing-Hoodrat-Stuff-With-My-Friends-T-Shirts.jpg

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
I has the weird sensation that the last person in the random thoughts ladies only thread was secretory talking to me and I was just now finding out about it... But then she goes and poses a gif of a rooster getting ate out by a man :snoop:

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
I wonder how legal it would be to make a paternity test + birth certificate mandatory for new fathers to apply for paternity leave.

I mean if it ain't your kid, you shouldn't be taking those days off :yeshrug:.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:beli: I was gonna work from home today since I wasn't feeling too well, but the boss decided to fly in today so I Have to be here. I'm going to have to suffer with this cold for the next two days in this office.

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I got fukking a headache arguing with this chick about Tax law. She wrong as fukk but won't back down for shyt, no matter how many links I send her as back up:aicmon:. I hate when ppl argue for the sake of arguing because I absolutely refuse to back down when I know I'm right

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I gave myself a week hiatus from these interviews, after my seven in a weekend session I was over everything, 5 students were downright terrible.

Back at it today though. He already half-sassed me in email :dry: