Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Uh oh im selling out. The Indian dude at the gas station asked me on a date :laugh: Tuesday we are going to see a movie if it doesn't snow. He actually said he wanted me to teach him how to talk to women :heh: fukk I look like? Hitch, my nikka.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Uh oh im selling out. The Indian dude at the gas station asked me on a date :laugh: Tuesday we are going to see a movie if it doesn't snow. He actually said he wanted me to teach him how to talk to women :heh: fukk I look like? Hitch, my nikka.
You gonna fukk around get hit with that curry thrust. You not gonna know what to do wit yourself.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You gonna fukk around get hit with that curry thrust. You not gonna know what to do wit yourself.
Ha! I'm good. I would hate to have to beat him up if he touched me inapproriately. He did tell me the only way he knows how to impress girls is to buy them gifts. Son is a simp.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Ha! I'm good. I would hate to have to beat him up if he touched me inapproriately. He did tell me the only way he knows how to impress girls is to buy them gifts. Son is a simp.
You know what to do with that information:scheme:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I got my b.a. in Business Comm. If you got a dope/enthusiastic personality I can get you hired. My job is the shyt but the hours are rough. 10-8 and gotta work weekends 12-6 Sunday :skip:
But with the money I make you can kick it in the A every damn night and still be at work at 10am :manny:

Between work, women wanting to lock me down, daughter, etc... there just aint enough hours in a day :snoop:
Had to cancel chillin w/ the fellas tonight for All-Star cuz this Dominican wants to have drinks while this other broad is starting to become attached fast.

I'm starting to miss my alone time.

shyt is funny..

when your alone you want a few bytches..

When you get the broads, then you like damn...I have no time 4 myself:pachaha:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dual leg cramps last night. Left calf and right thigh. The pain woke me up out my sleep. Worst shyt ever.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
im glad i got a day off from work :blessed:..but not from the gym

i got vegas memorial day weekend and mexico labor day weekend..i cant be going to those places in less than optimal physical condition...the foundation starts now

i am not feeling this gotdamn snow and the sub zero temps..i have to go out and brush snow off my car in a few :to:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Did rappers kill their own clothing lines? Every rapper used to have one but when they migrated from street wear to more designer clothes they didn't take their lines with them. Starting bragging about Versace Gucci and whatever instead of their own stuff.