Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
dual leg cramps last night. Left calf and right thigh. The pain woke me up out my sleep. Worst shyt ever.
those are the worst. I haven't had any in a while but for a few months I got a ton of cramps in my calf/foot while I was sleeping. One night it hurt so bad I literally rolled off my bed onto my concrete floor with no fukks given screaming in pain. It seemed to happen whenever I'd stretch really hard while I was sleeping.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
those are the worst. I haven't had any in a while but for a few months I got a ton of cramps in my calf/foot while I was sleeping. One night it hurt so bad I literally rolled off my bed onto my concrete floor with no fukks given screaming in pain. It seemed to happen whenever I'd stretch really hard while I was sleeping.
YEEESS!! I used to get those all the time but I would wake up and catch myself and usually could avoid it. The inner thigh cramp is the worse pain I've felt my life and I could feel my muscles contracting and pain would shoot up and down my leg and through my lower back. I woke up to that pain. I didn't know what the hell was going on and every move I made made it worst. I stepped onto to the floor thinking I could walk it out and just screamed out because it hurt so bad. It was terrible.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Sometimes I read some threads and I'm just like :wtf:.

the one about the expectation of having a Benz when you finally make $50K has me bewildered. I read a couple posts before having to leave cuz I didn't want to come off preachy. I'm trying to figure out what world niccaz is living in where someone can afford a benz (model yr in this millennium) at that salary.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia

the one about the expectation of having a Benz when you finally make $50K has me bewildered. I read a couple posts before having to leave cuz I didn't want to come off preachy. I'm trying to figure out what world niccaz is living in where someone can afford a benz (model yr in this millennium) at that salary.
Some threads, I just see the Title and don't even bother going into. My brain can't handle it.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
:ld:Trying to start the week off with a positive attitude, thinking about going to a young professionals meet up later this week.

:salute: I used to do this heavy... just have a purpose going in... identify and link with folks who are in your field especially and/or you believe have connects to your field. Be purposeful with it.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Get your assalamu alaikum ass off the cooler.

The broke world!! People are really paying $450 a month for a car over 5 years...with no issue. "It's 3% interest tho"