Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
People posting they post Valentine's Day struggle breakfast pics all over fb :mjlol:

Such moments are the only times I wish I had FB.

...So he text me "nice knowing ya". And my response was "lmao. Bye."

:huhldup::bryan::whoo::wow::banderas:

I can't keep up with all the different texts, calls and date nights. My off days are reserved for my daughter but they wanna meet her too. :wtf:

This player life is hard.

... it's a job. It really is a job. An exhausting one at that.

Gotta set the tone early, tho man... If you condition them to a high level of responsiveness, they'll continue to expect and demand it. Only females I strongly believe could be the wife get a high level of responsiveness from me.

Good luck.

heh.png
@ "Good luck." Low key, powerful ether. :wow:

I dunno what it is @Rawtid , but your random thoughts have been extra A1 lately... doing my weekly review, and I'm like :ohhh::ehh::wow::gladbron::whoo: on nearly all of your posts.

:why: None of these jobs hitting a breh up. I need to get the hell up outta here. The head of our division is coming down to hold her monthly town hall in our office, I ain't got time to hear her lies :beli:

One of the worst feelings. You're tryin' to bounce and no one's taking the bait. :mindblown::why: I've had points where I just stopped applying for a period. Just to clear some mental space. Shyt could drive you crazy man.

Friends endorsing me for stuff they have no clue whether I do or not has me like :patrice:

Same here. Just ride the wave. Makes you look better professionally... I guess... :manny:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
... it's a job. It really is a job. An exhausting one at that.
Gotta set the tone early, tho man... If you condition them to a high level of responsiveness, they'll continue to expect and demand it. Only females I strongly believe could be the wife get a high level of responsiveness from me.
:ohhh:

Great advice. I've just got it in my mind that these women have short attention spans.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
got a little over 5 g's in savings. that's good for a 24 bout to be 25 year old right? :mjcry:
living below my means like a mofo. making the most money I've ever made but living in the shyttiest place i've ever lived. just so i can stack and save then see the world :blessed:
keep at it breh... Live like no one else so that you can live like no one else :salute:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Yeah b.a in comm and sociology. I've been looking for marketing jobs but most seem like schemes. I probably need to just intern and network my way into something legit:francis:
I got my b.a. in Business Comm. If you got a dope/enthusiastic personality I can get you hired. My job is the shyt but the hours are rough. 10-8 and gotta work weekends 12-6 Sunday :skip:
But with the money I make you can kick it in the A every damn night and still be at work at 10am :manny:

Between work, women wanting to lock me down, daughter, etc... there just aint enough hours in a day :snoop:
Had to cancel chillin w/ the fellas tonight for All-Star cuz this Dominican wants to have drinks while this other broad is starting to become attached fast.

I'm starting to miss my alone time.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The one thing I can't rock with is rotten teeth. Like if you're sleeping in a box on the street I can understand but if you're decked out from head to toe you should be ashamed.