Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
I once google searched " do caterpillars get claustrophobic in their coc00ns"

Found a Facebook page with 42 likes but didn't hit the like button because coworkers would of asked if I was high as fukk the night before :wow:..

Great minds think alike

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah alright
LMMFAO!!! Aight son, have a good one.

---------------------------

:heh: I remember when I would get mad when people would talk about my mother...ooh or my kid. I would be mad as shyt. nikkas you don't know and will never meet. Seems silly in hindsight.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
I wouldn't mind if a chick came up to me and said I was the one. Pretty sure I'd smash if she was an inch shorter than me and had a real standoffish attitude. Won't pull out if she has a ten year plan for us :blessed::yeshrug::feedme:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
I've got a pair of boots like look more like chucks in a diff material and it bothers me enough not to wear em :sadcam: The pictures on the website are misleading as fukk

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Whatever happened to pillows that old movies used in pillow fights that would explodes with feathers? I hit my cousin with a memory foam pillow and he left an indent

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
There was an episode of dexter where he fell asleep listening to a tape on speaking a foreign language and woke up he next moment fluent.. Y'all think I'll be able to do something similar if I listen to all of the weekends music