Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
I suppose a cover letter helps, but once you already have some experience under your belt, you shouldn't have to waste your time with cover letters. I never do :manny:
@ProfessionallyTrill yall need to help a breh on on this job search , just moved back and needs the hookup :mjcry:

on a unrelated note

jerome-dancing-o.gif

look at the white shoes look at the white shoes

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My homeboy calls me early this morning on his usual "you never call me, I call you" or whatever. So then we get to arguing about some shyt that's MY opinion. Everytime we talk we argue about some shyt that's my opinion that he doesn't agree with and we just end up hollering at each other...that's why I don't call nikka.

So I finally said I don't want to talk about this anymore and said I had to go, have a nice day and hung up. So he text me "nice knowing ya". And my response was "lmao. Bye."

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
My homeboy calls me early this morning on his usual "you never call me, I call you" or whatever. So then we get to arguing about some shyt that's MY opinion. Everytime we talk we argue about some shyt that's my opinion that he doesn't agree with and we just end up hollering at each other...that's why I don't call nikka.

So I finally said I don't want to talk about this anymore and said I had to go, have a nice day and hung up. So he text me "nice knowing ya". And my response was "lmao. Bye."

My phone just rung 20 minutes ago...

Didn't even bother answering:francis:

If I even suspect your gonna be on some bullshyt, I don't even go thru with the aggravation...

I've taken the longer way home and walked to the other side just for peace of mind:pachaha: