Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
For the first time in my life things are going great. :wow:

Money in my pocket, great job, and I don't have enough time for all these beautiful women.

I'm in ATL and honestly yall, I can't juggle all the women coming at me. I gotta see if this shyt continues after Valentines Day. :whew: This is ridiculous. I'm literally about to flake on an 8 because I can't keep up with all the different texts, calls and date nights. My off days are reserved for my daughter but they wanna meet her too. :wtf:

This player life is hard.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll be glad when this day is over so people can stop getting on my nerves about Valentine's Day. It's always a mofo without someone telling you how unimportant the day is. If it's so unimportant, why are you up early bytching about it? "You should show people you love them every day". You don't get love on any day of the week You're just mad...everyday

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
ClTNjLH.jpg

My daughter asked for heart shaped pancakes for Valentine's Day. Don't even know how I got this shyt to take shape lol.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
I'll be glad when this day is over so people can stop getting on my nerves about Valentine's Day. It's always a mofo without someone telling you how unimportant the day is. If it's so unimportant, why are you up early bytching about it? "You should show people you love them every day". You don't get love on any day of the week You're just mad...everyday

ILY

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
For the first time in my life things are going great. :wow:

Money in my pocket, great job, and I don't have enough time for all these beautiful women.

I'm in ATL and honestly yall, I can't juggle all the women coming at me. I gotta see if this shyt continues after Valentines Day. :whew: This is ridiculous. I'm literally about to flake on an 8 because I can't keep up with all the different texts, calls and date nights. My off days are reserved for my daughter but they wanna meet her too. :wtf:

This player life is hard.
:laugh: niccas would kill to have this problem.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I don't know if homegirl at the coffee shop is a lesbian and trying to flirt with me, or if she's just being nice (you know these coffee shops always try to know your name and drink and act like they care). She's a little too friendly with me and happy when I roll thru, thn she gave me some chocolates today for valentines day, I didn't see the other baristas handing these out :patrice:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I don't know if homegirl at the coffee shop is a lesbian and trying to flirt with me, or if she's just being nice (you know these coffee shops always try to know your name and drink and act like they care). She's a little too friendly with me and happy when I roll thru, thn she gave me some chocolates today for valentines day, I didn't see the other baristas handing these out :patrice:
You need to handle that :shaq: She trying to give you something else for valentines day:takedat:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Lemme guess her name is Molly :steviej:eat the chocolate :shaq: eat it :shaq:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I suppose a cover letter helps, but once you already have some experience under your belt, you shouldn't have to waste your time with cover letters. I never do :manny:

shyt idk if they ask for it i type some bullshyt up and attach it. i think they're pointless. just another step to make people go through for no reason