Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
She probably gonna hit you with that "where do you see this going" before she makes that final decision :lupe:
I've been coaching her throughout her entire interview process. Im going to let her make her own decision but of course i want her to stay. (haven't told her that yet tho)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
play clash of clans while on a conference call and get asked a question in the middle of your attack and lose the attack and also have to admit you weren't paying attention by asking for the question to be repeated, brehs
Lbi4rcE.png

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Lab work came back, another year of being STD free :win:, cholestoral higher than usual but still in the normal bracket :win:, kidneys are stable..:lupe:, overall the boy is in good condition. Just gotta start eating better and working out more. Probably didn't help that I had some fried chicken a day before heading to the doctor.

Only On Camera

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Brehs can you help? USPS picked up a letter that I'm sending to someone in the same city as me at 2:30PM today. Is it possible that the letter will be delivered tomorrow? Or will it have to wait until Tuesday?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
tax return :flabbynsick: i guess that's good, but got damn, the amount of taxes i pay and that's all i get? might be to the bushes with turbotax, might be time for me to actually use a real tax preparer

i ate a piece of these dog cookies i bought for my dog, them shyts taste like animal crackers, it was good, but i'm so ashamed, don't have sweet snacks in your house, brehs :mjcry:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
tax return :flabbynsick: i guess that's good, but got damn, the amount of taxes i pay and that's all i get? might be to the bushes with turbotax, might be time for me to actually use a real tax preparer

i ate a piece of these dog cookies i bought for my dog, them shyts taste like animal crackers, it was good, but i'm so ashamed, don't have sweet snacks in your house, brehs :mjcry:
:laugh:

be honest you ate more than 1

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
my favorite NBA players are fukkin the baddest instagram hoes right now as i type this :mjcry: