Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I seriously don't want to be a complete and total a$$hole to pick up women. It makes me feel uncomfortable. But that's sadly how the game is :mjcry:

Hey I hear you we're in the same boat. The reason why I don't like dealing with people now is because a lot takes kindness for weakness.

Prynce

Daps
I seriously don't want to be a complete and total a$$hole to pick up women. It makes me feel uncomfortable. But that's sadly how the game is :mjcry:
My G just be yourself and stop overthinking your interactions with women. I had that problem myself where I would try to act how I thought I should act for a woman. Be yourself and if your a nice guy then just be a nice guy. Confidence and being yourself is gonna attract the females to you.

Also it's not about being an a$$hole it's about not making a woman your priority. Just make sure your world doesn't revolve around a female and don't be scared to lose her if that stands in the way of your goals. Just have confidence and say how you feel that is what is attractive not being an a$$hole per se.