Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
@misery damn Darweezy you always feel most of the hip hop shyt i share..i remember i played a few for you in TC and you dug them..

this Norton by the way..:hug::myman:

remember this:

purrfect song for moi right now cause i'm ultra zoned off multiple substances right now..:mjgrin:

luckily my coke always drains..:gucci::obama:

"..bottle in my name,sippin lean wherever i go
powder with my game,sniffin cain no matter what i do
back to the states sippin drank til the summer come
tell myself i'll put away the cup when summer comes
shyt ridiculous,finna be Christmas and we still not done..":cook::dj2:

would you sample some lean with me darwizzle..?

Cheeky

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Calgary
Soooo.... someone made a fake instagram of me to accuse my guy friend of cheating on his girlfriend (with me) when I was in Chicago. :dahell:

It's all straightened out now but it was very disturbing to see that fake account with my pics.... ugh. I don't really want to make my account private though. It's so annoying on IG.

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
Gemini :youngsabo:

and if I didn't know any better I'd say you have a crush on me! :myman:
Maybe Im just curious :mjgrin:

Gemini and Leo can have so much fun that it could make the rest of the zodiac envious. They both consider their day best spent in laughter, and if they share friends, they could seem like a perfect couple.
Interesting :lupe:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
My G just be yourself and stop overthinking your interactions with women. I had that problem myself where I would try to act how I thought I should act for a woman. Be yourself and if your a nice guy then just be a nice guy. Confidence and being yourself is gonna attract the females to you.

Also it's not about being an a$$hole it's about not making a woman your priority. Just make sure your world doesn't revolve around a female and don't be scared to lose her if that stands in the way of your goals. Just have confidence and say how you feel that is what is attractive not being an a$$hole per se.
200.gif

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
Soooo.... someone made a fake instagram of me to accuse my guy friend of cheating on his girlfriend (with me) when I was in Chicago. :dahell:

It's all straightened out now but it was very disturbing to see that fake account with my pics.... ugh. I don't really want to make my account private though. It's so annoying on IG.
wut
BsJrXqi.png

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
:snoop: I'm so tired of the "Hey Stranger" or "You don't fukk with me no more?" text messages and phone calls.

Who the fukk is really out here thirsty like that? I'll keep in contact as long as its mutual but the minute I feel like I'm doing too much then I'm done.

...the fukk I look like. :dahell:

I'm too good for that. Yeah I said it. :sas2: