Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohlawd:Just mocked up my first (official)T-shirt in GIMP and now I am hyped to make multiple designs. I was supposed to study all weekend for my cert (:francis:) but I played BBall, did some
chores, sat around, even skateboarded today:leon: I finally got my logo after toying with the idea for a while, and ripped off the font of a classic TV show and it just fukking works:ahh:

Imma do some different colorways of the main logo, mock up some T-shirts, polos, beanies, truckers, etc. Next stop, start that instagram:myman:I got into the shower and thought

about the old Toys 'R' Us jingle

Specifically the "I don't wanna grow up" part:patrice:....it dawned on me since I know my target market is somewhere between too young and too old:letyasoulglow:I got my fukking slogan

as I applied soap to my face towel:top20percent:I already have an idea of how to start, how to get content on the instagram, art direction, alladat. I fukked around and know the meat and

potatoes of my vision. I can FINALLY put work into this idea. Still lots to learn, but a T-shirt/apparel business can cost squat to start. I don't even have to go broke to see if I got something.

Somebody call Lavar Ball. I got some plans:letyasoulglow:

Cheeky

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Calgary
wut
BsJrXqi.png

:gucci:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: I'm so tired of the "Hey Stranger" or "You don't fukk with me no more?" text messages and phone calls.

Who the fukk is really out here thirsty like that? I'll keep in contact as long as its mutual but the minute I feel like I'm doing too much then I'm done.

...the fukk I look like. :dahell:

I'm too good for that. Yeah I said it. :sas2:
If they had game, they would send you a picture making the :shaq:face and a quote "Hello Darkness, my old friend."

:mjpls:"What I gotta do to make that back bend?"