Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Has anyone ever done a Tell All on this website that went super plat? Besides PK because exposing simps in your inbox doesn't really count when everyone already knew they were thirsty for her. I'm talking about info on who has fukked who. Who has dated who. Who has sent people nudes. Ect.
I know a lot because I do not tell.

Also, I gotta speak with you.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Lol we hung out last night on some random shyt. It was cool. She came over after work and we kicked it in my living room and watched some music videos and vlogs.

I had a good time and I didn't do anything I wouldn't normally do. I think that's important. I don't want anyone to think I'm someone that I'm not. Being honest is hard when I want to impress someone but I know it benefit me.

We have more in common than I thought. We have more in common than any girl I've dated. She's also the first fire sign I've dated. It's easy to talk to her. And it's easy to listen to her.

We like the same music. That's tight. I love sound cloud rappers. I love her style too.

My roommate was hella rude to her because she hates me and she didn't fire back. I respect that she exercised self control and good manners. I was about to let her ass know, being rude to a guest I invite into my home is the same as being rude to me in my house.

My other roommates were home too and we ended up taking some shots which is probably good because I'm up-tight as fukk. Lol I cannot relax. I refuse. The moment I relax is the moment I get exploited. So fukk that.

Last time I relaxed I ended up heart broken. I haven't relaxed for two years. Haven't taken an L since.

I'm taking it real slow while showing interest. Hopefully it works out.

I think she had fun. She was smiling a lot and seemed comfortable. The homie said I wasn't acting any different than I typically do. That's good, I don't try to impress girls on the first date, I try to be as honest as possible.

We're going to go out again later this week I think. I want to take her on a bike ride that ends with a picnic somewhere in the city.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
bu8u7vx2lw5z.jpg
nvpp4cg2xg5z.png

241wiscuuz5z.jpg

XzcqRwEh.jpg

i7J3p2y.jpg
real shyt. Be a Friend. Always check up because you never know what your friends go through.