Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I've said this before, paying rent sucks, but living on your own is just :blessed:
only a few select people know where I live, so I don't have random add people showing up out the blue.

To my niccas living with their girl, is that even better? Or would you rather live alone and just have your girl come over? :patrice:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I've said this before, paying rent sucks, but living on your own is just :blessed:
only a few select people know where I live, so I don't have random add people showing up out the blue.

To my niccas living with their girl, is that even better? Or would you rather live alone and just have your girl come over? :patrice:
I had a chick ask me to move in with her last year... :whoa: I like my space :ahh:

Im terrified of that quite honestly

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
what does living in the present mean? like living in today, this week, this month? i'm trying so hard to live my life in the present this year, and the thing that makes it the hardest is work, like i can't half get shyt done because we're talking about next month or next quarter already, and it doesn't help that our product year is one year ahead of the calendar year, so i'm mentally in 2016 half my day. then on the personal side, of course i live for the weekend, pay days, and fridays since i work from home...ugh. i really want to stop anticipating and reminiscing and just be in the moment, but it's so hard
this video does a great job of answering your question

i've stopped watching videos/tv while i eat, the food tastes better :leon: not really, but i do notice & appreciate the flavors more.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
what does living in the present mean? like living in today, this week, this month? i'm trying so hard to live my life in the present this year, and the thing that makes it the hardest is work, like i can't half get shyt done because we're talking about next month or next quarter already, and it doesn't help that our product year is one year ahead of the calendar year, so i'm mentally in 2016 half my day. then on the personal side, of course i live for the weekend, pay days, and fridays since i work from home...ugh. i really want to stop anticipating and reminiscing and just be in the moment, but it's so hard
What kind of hobbies do you have?

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ive lived bymyself since my sophomore year in college, Ive never lived with a woman, however; my girl and I were suppose to move in together in April, however; due to some recent events we are going to wait until next April, by that time we would have been together 2 years and more than likely be engaged

I have family that live in the same city as me and they have never been inside my apartment

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As of December, 2014, average apartment rent within 10 miles of San Francisco, CA is $3469.

One bedroom apartments in San Francisco rent for $3002 a month on average and two bedroom apartment rents average $4040.

:beli:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
As of December, 2014, average apartment rent within 10 miles of San Francisco, CA is $3469.

One bedroom apartments in San Francisco rent for $3002 a month on average and two bedroom apartment rents average $4040.

:beli:
HOE LEE shyt

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Damn!!! The price of Turbo tax is what I'll be getting back...A few years back I got around 7G's...:noah:
Same here :stopitslime:

Painted my crib yesterday. "Laughing Orange" is the color. Dope as hell. :wow:
Gonna finish up once I get outta here and grocery shop. Date tomorrow w/ this pretty jawn plus I'm off for the weekend :blessed:

Inglewood

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Somebody ate my fried chicken wings.

tumblr_inline_niwtitrRIQ1qexcjw.gif

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Had a great time at the company outing yesterday. Got 2 numbers from the girls working the event :ehh:

Came in to work today they were like "Damn after work you turn into a pimp!" :gladbron:

I was just like :manny:

its crazy breh when ppl you work with see the non work version of yourself....for me for example its the 2 company Christmas parties ive been to since I started..both parties I tore up the dance floor something serious...and a couple days after its :gladbron: "pat I didn't know you can move like that" followed by some imitation of what I did on the dance floor...there is a youtube video that makes its round internally around the office and even to clients I work with of me dancing..its gets weird when my coworkers significant others visit the office and they see me and get a little too excited about it