Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As of December, 2014, average apartment rent within 10 miles of San Francisco, CA is $3469.

One bedroom apartments in San Francisco rent for $3002 a month on average and two bedroom apartment rents average $4040.

:beli:

That's why I would never live in cail

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
i just came home, seen i had hella alerts

went to check em and most of em was gone :dwillhuh:

don't tell me that stalkin ass bytch on her 7th name got the thread deleted :beli:
:mjlol: i have no idea what goes on around here. shyt is so bizarre :russ:
She started posting goin on about @Emperor_ReinScarf not being called out like gigi and MSW and saying how nikkas are clowns for waiting untill now to go in on 2meo to get in their feelings regarding the Poitier/KG and 2meo beef.

She said how 2meo shouldn't be singled out and some extra shyt I glossed over.

I left the thread for the desirous expossl thread and saw she posted more via my alerts. Then the shyts gone. :dwillhuh:

I told her to leave this internet shyt alone. :snoop: this wasn't even about her :mindblown:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
She started posting goin on about @Emperor_ReinScarf not being called out like gigi and MSW and saying how nikkas are clowns for waiting untill now to go in on 2meo to get in their feelings regarding the Poitier/KG and 2meo beef.

She said how 2meo shouldn't be singled out and some extra shyt I glossed over.

I left the thread for the desirous expossl thread and saw she posted more via my alerts. Then the shyts gone. :dwillhuh:

I told her to leave this internet shyt alone. :snoop: this wasn't even about her :mindblown:

:manny: good riddance, bytch was obviously mentally ill anyway

that was her 6th name in 6 months tho, i'm sure she'll be back before the end of the weekend with a new name with a new gimmick and persona to go with it

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:manny: good riddance, bytch was obviously mentally ill anyway

that was her 6th name in 6 months tho, i'm sure she'll be back before the end of the weekend with a new name with a new gimmick and persona to go with it
:manny: indeed