Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:snoop: Watching 20/20 with those Vanderbilt football players accused of raping that white girl. The Black dudes especially and specifically should know to never interact with a drunk white girl anywhere. Don't be seen with them, don't leave with them, Just don't :snoop:

Last edited:

GuChiMeng

East (Asian) Atlanta Santa
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Homeboy brought some kimchi over tonight after a good workout. :eat:good tonight, literally.

XxTVH.gif

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I've relinquished(or at-least begun to)
the pain felt when confronted with overwhelming beauty strength or genius

many a time I felt guilt and anger
knowing full well the steps to satisfaction
but lacking the power to manifest it

my mind and body will never equal my aspirations
my appetites are not meant to be satisfied
they are meant to be accepted

the line that comes back to me
time after time
is......to live is to hunger
the appetites are only satiated by rest(death)

this is assuming that identity is simply an impression upon living brain tissue
the contrast between the heaven within me
is a painfully stark contrast from the world I inhabit

I wonder about the word god
god implies power
the power to do all things
liberated motion
the capacity to fulfill all appetites
sovereignty

if I was god
meaning if I was free
I could only exist in a world where all were equal
what praise what worship what love I receive would be returned

it would be nice if love was unanimous
if everything existed in harmony

maybe this is a reality for some
if not here
somewhere in eternity

just ideas
ideals
just words
just air from my lungs
just noise
signals moving along synapses unnecessarily

nothing of particular importance
nothing done
nothing said

just waiting on the end*

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
-I need a hair cut so bad. Maybe next week. I thought of getting braids but I'm too tender headed for that now.

- I need to make my way to the shea butter spot. It's in the hood though and I never have time but this single cold crap is not the move for my skin.

-my daughter is starting this science, math and engineering program today. It's funded through NASA but it's offered through HBCUs and it was free. I hope it's well organized.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Showbox app on phone/tablet + Local cast app on phone/tablet + google chromecast attached to TV = new era of streaming technology for movies/tv shows

woke up early for no reason again so i fired up this watching fresh prince reruns they had on showbox...cracking the fukk up..what an age of technology we live in

gotta do some work this morning...i also need a haircut and shave badly :patrice: along with a egg cheese and steak bagel with a warm ass double chcocolate chip muffin

concise

Veteran
Daps
Showbox app on phone/tablet + Local cast app on phone/tablet + google chromecast attached to TV = new era of streaming technology for movies/tv shows

woke up early for no reason again so i fired up this watching fresh prince reruns they had on showbox...cracking the fukk up..what an age of technology we live in

gotta do some work this morning...i also need a haircut and shave badly :patrice: along with a egg cheese and steak bagel with a warm ass double chcocolate chip muffin

Just found about show box and I heard of chromecast, but what is the bold? I can't get through some of those arcadium threads.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Just found about show box and I heard of chromecast, but what is the bold? I can't get through some of those arcadium threads.

showbox needs to be able to cast to the google chromecast by some proxy since it doesnt do on a 1 to 1 thing (yet)...localcast is the app i use to do it

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm peacing from this coli shyt.
ATM I'm currently homeless and sleeping in my car.
Got arrested last night for two unpaid tickets. Have to go to court and pay a fine.
But I can't drive my car until this is taken care of cause my license is currently suspended so there goes my current source of income.
I'm just done with society. It wants no parts of me honestly despite how many people I have in my corner and despite all of the hard work I've put in to attempt to become a productive member of it.
I've just been dealt way too many bad hands in life and never was legitimately given a chance to succeed. Sometimes I feel like I was doomed to be nothing more than a failure.
A black man with a hard to pronounce African name that has a weak resume and a worthless communications degree from a shytty state college has no value to anyone except friends and family.
I never mattered.
There's no place for me in this world.
If you never hear from me again, I got nothing but love...
Hopefully everything turns alright for you:merchant: