Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
African black soap, Jergens cocoa/shea butter, and a couple cups of water a day

My skin is loving it.:blessed:

Still gets super dry after a shower but man its working out great sofar.

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
well damn. This lil young chick I been talking to decided to send me a video of her twerking ass naked. I'm at work fukked up right now brehs
TketXxg.gif

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man 4 weddings this year...first wedding was my homie from childhood which he held on the first saturday of this year... second wedding is my homegirl i used to mess around with..i paid off my cost already for the bachelor/bachelorette getaway they are having in vegas in may with the wedding in june....then another wedding in august with another one of my homies in my hometown with bachelor party (reportedly plans on being outside the US) TBD..and now my cousin sent me an e-save the date to my e-mail and is having a destination wedding in mexico memorial day weekend....its going to be an expensive year of wedding activities lol

I hate weddings, I only gone to my cousins (he is on his second marriage) because he is like my biggest role model and I look at him as an older brother

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
:bryan:My cousin just sent a mass text to 5 chicks he was talking to, thinking that it would go to them individually. He's litterslly sick to his stomach right now :laff:
They see when the other one replies right :pachaha:
---------------------------------------------------------------------

What is so bad about that godaddy commercial?

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Man, I've been running on fumes the past couple of weeks..... taking like 2 of these a day
5042811200.jpg

Damn, I hope I don't burn out. really trying to start a Video Game company this year. But at the same time I've been given more opportunities at work and while I should be excited. My heart isn't in it at ALL. But then I guilt trip myself as usual on some " You are blessed to be here". I have to brush up on a programming language I really don't want to re-learn @ all ( VB.NET ) all for this VOIP project....errrrrr....... I just want to program games all day.

On a better note, my 3D modeling skills are slowly getting better. Picked up a digital tablet to start hand painting textures. Can't wait for the day when I can model parts of Bmore for my game.

I'll leave this here

Edit: I was pulling my hair out today at work trying to fix column headings in MS Excel..

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
man people should not be allowed to come to work when they have these fever blisters on their mouth, especially when they deal with customers or patients. Was in the hospital early this morning visiting a friend and saw 2 nurses with those things on their lips.

I wonder how long they stay on the lip

LOL.. I had a post in here earlier about a guy coming to work sick. Kid you not 2 weeks later he came to work with Pink Eye. He knew he had, start rubbing his eyes and spread it to the other eye. People start complaining and didn't want to be near him, so our manager let him work from him...