anigif.gif

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
She was about to give me that married ass tonight :banderas:

I wouldn't have pulled the trigger anyways but thank God my manager said she could leave early :whew:

FemiO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can't believe i have to explain to black people on reddit why saying "i don't find black women attractive" is a racist statement

hate that damn site

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know what it is about me, but men either like me or hate me. I'm not rude, I'm nice but they tend to feel inferior, I've noticed this. So they try to make fun of me or talk shyt to me and give me orders or talk behind my back, it's so weird.

I'm trying to figure out myself, and how people view me, but I know there's something inside of me that makes men no matter how strong or tough or old, jealous. And as I grow older I began to notice I'm more alone in my own world.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
autonomy
sovereignty
awareness and control as necessary aspects of an individuals life

it is interesting to possess clearer perception than your elders
I'm learning to forgive them for their indiscretions that weigh on me

I think I'm tiring of trying to paint a philosophy over life
I'm trying to depersonalize myself from circumstances
emotions still sway despite the fact that my greatest joys and greatest pains are valued the same
they will fade with the death of this identity

the unbearable lightness of being
a profound title
true for this moment*

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My dream/fantasy...

I'd love to build a house straight in the burbs with the architecture of a Mcdonalds PlayPlace and have a micky d's bigger-than-life-size character at each corner of the property. Have slides from the top of the domicile that either: 1. slide to the pool 2. the garage (cuz i'm always ready to roll).

Then when i get into one of my whips

Rolling through downtown in a drop top bright fire-infrared Delorean with 100 spoke daytons, wearing deeply tinted stunner shades and rocking a multitude of chains, iced out Rollies on bowf wrists, huge magnet/but real-diamond earrings while bumping 2 Legit 2 Quit so mothafukkin' loud - with the gull wings open. Not givin' a fukk.

It's my dream to troll these cacs for the fukk of it.

Lmaooooooo.

I love to troll em too but damn lmao

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I took my students volunteering yesterday and two girls stole some cookies. Then they gave me attitude when I told them to put them back and we can get them later.

Gotdamn I can't believe I've managed to work with kids for this long. Especially the teenagers. Constantly having to deal with their emotions and attitudes has me like :damn:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man people should not be allowed to come to work when they have these fever blisters on their mouth, especially when they deal with customers or patients. Was in the hospital early this morning visiting a friend and saw 2 nurses with those things on their lips.

I wonder how long they stay on the lip

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
man 4 weddings this year...first wedding was my homie from childhood which he held on the first saturday of this year... second wedding is my homegirl i used to mess around with..i paid off my cost already for the bachelor/bachelorette getaway they are having in vegas in may with the wedding in june....then another wedding in august with another one of my homies in my hometown with bachelor party (reportedly plans on being outside the US) TBD..and now my cousin sent me an e-save the date to my e-mail and is having a destination wedding in mexico memorial day weekend....its going to be an expensive year of wedding activities lol