Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i left the water running while i went to sleep :snoop: shyt pooled all the way into the hallway. hopefully i didn't ruin the wood flooring :snoop:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
My dream/fantasy...

I'd love to build a house straight in the burbs with the architecture of a Mcdonalds PlayPlace and have a micky d's bigger-than-life-size character at each corner of the property. Have slides from the top of the domicile that either: 1. slide to the pool 2. the garage (cuz i'm always ready to roll).

Then when i get into one of my whips

Rolling through downtown in a drop top bright fire-infrared Delorean with 100 spoke daytons, wearing deeply tinted stunner shades and rocking a multitude of chains, iced out Rollies on bowf wrists, huge magnet/but real-diamond earrings while bumping 2 Legit 2 Quit so mothafukkin' loud - with the gull wings open. Not givin' a fukk.

It's my dream to troll these cacs for the fukk of it.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
the hilarity
the electric signals buzzing through the lump of cells I/we call a brain
telling me I matter/we matter

a funny little lie

it's all the same
everything is the same
only differing in the arrangement of molecules
nothing is more important than anything else

everything just is
and it's funny
the molecules that make up my body have always existed
they'll always exist
just flowing from form to form

the whole of my identity abstracted from appearance
from memories/experiences
I'm a part of my environment like a cell in a body more massive than my own

I never mourn the death of a cell in my body
I don't even really notice
so when you're gone
the only thing going missing is your stream of conscious
the inner dialog stirring the nerve cells of your brain settles
stillness
static

blehhhhhh blehhhhhh blehhhhhh

life goes on

jahahahaa :pachaha:*

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Used Wu Gambinos for a mini class presentation today... People were cringing when Meth spit that "fukk a nikka hottie.. .p*ssy probly burn like the deserts of Mugabi" :mjlol:

Yo... i did a presentation in middle school on Cypress Hill's "How I Could Just Kill a Man" ... niccas were like :patrice::ohhh::dwillhuh::usure::sadcam::merchant::why:

No, that's his last post.
Hasn't logged in since then.

Hope he's good. One of few posters I assigned some credibility too. :to:

but on some truly random shyt...

Niccas that wanna hold up the corner store line in the morn playin' the Pick 3 numbers and buyin' scratch offs when you tryin' to get to work on time... :camby:

Niccas who are on that I'm not gonna comb, brush or pick my hair but get a fresh tape every week wave, disregarding the fact that their shyt could turn brittle and their hair could start falling out... leaving my barber tired as fukk trying to comb through that shyt when they ready to get some hair trimmed off ... :camby:

Niccas callin' you in for a SECOND interview, disclosing that the salary range is capped at 30K. Who the fukk do y'all think yall are? False flaggin' a$$ niccas...:camby: