Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
As much as I dislike latinos this chic getting the pass because she a Delta Sigma Theta :ehh: and drive a BMW with red interior . Date 2 is Netflix

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Grocery retail stores ate real good on the fears of some big blizzard that never happened, just in time for the end of the month sales too :umad: :patrice:

Company conference call today, yadda yadda yadda, middle office creation, yadda yadda, employee impact :beli:, all key words I needed to hear, knowing that they are going to be laying off soon, just don't know when and which areas.

Either way, putting in another good application today, gotta prepare myself for the inevitable :mjcry:
when you submit an application, do you submit a cover letter a long with your resume?

concise

Veteran
Daps

Yeah, this is his last post.

I'm peacing from this coli shyt.
ATM I'm currently homeless and sleeping in my car.
Got arrested last night for two unpaid tickets. Have to go to court and pay a fine.
But I can't drive my car until this is taken care of cause my license is currently suspended so there goes my current source of income.
I'm just done with society. It wants no parts of me honestly despite how many people I have in my corner and despite all of the hard work I've put in to attempt to become a productive member of it.
I've just been dealt way too many bad hands in life and never was legitimately given a chance to succeed. Sometimes I feel like I was doomed to be nothing more than a failure.
A black man with a hard to pronounce African name that has a weak resume and a worthless communications degree from a shytty state college has no value to anyone except friends and family.
I never mattered.
There's no place for me in this world.
If you never hear from me again, I got nothing but love...

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
what does living in the present mean? like living in today, this week, this month? i'm trying so hard to live my life in the present this year, and the thing that makes it the hardest is work, like i can't half get shyt done because we're talking about next month or next quarter already, and it doesn't help that our product year is one year ahead of the calendar year, so i'm mentally in 2016 half my day. then on the personal side, of course i live for the weekend, pay days, and fridays since i work from home...ugh. i really want to stop anticipating and reminiscing and just be in the moment, but it's so hard
Living in the present means concentrating on the 'now', monitoring your own thoughts and reigning in thoughts about the past and future.

Even with deadlines and goals, this is possible. Living in three different dimensions mentally (past, present, & future) dilutes who you are. To be most potent, you have to be present. You will be most effective and aware when you live that way. Unadulterated.

You can only control 'now'...not yesterday....not tomorrow. Plan for tomorrow and 2016, of course...and when those times come: it will be your 'now' also. So focus energy on now and don't spread your essence too thin.

There is clarity in the present.

Look to the past briefly for lessons and wisdom...and plan for the the future....but don't live there.

"Tomorrow is always a day away"

:mjx:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:russ:Had a dream that lil durk and his gang came to my supply store. As they were walking out the store, their rivals were walking in and a shoot out started, I'm ducking and shyt trying to find a way out, I was legit shooked. Never been more happy to realize it was all a dream :whew:

Last edited:

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
:russ:Had a dream that lil durk and his gang came to my supply store. As they were walking out the store, their rivals were walking in and a shoot out started, I'm ducking and shyt trying to find a way out, I was legit shocked. Never been more happy to realize it was all a dream :whew:
:demonic: