Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Gotta love how when your doing well people who ignored you now want to try to talk to you and when you fall they are no where to be found.

All now Im doing good so they are there. I dont keep them close cuz I know if I fall they will leave so fast it aint even funny.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
shyt go from good to bad so fukkin fast where im from

sunday afternoon im sitting here with a stack in my 5dimes account and its now 9:59am on a Tuesday morning and my 5dimes now say $0.00

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Looking back at my earlier days I did dodge some bullets.

Two chicks that I fukked ended up giving the men who decided to stay and impregnate them hell.

Good thing I didnt get too far and wised up before I made a mistake and ended up with a baby momma from hell. :huhldup:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Looking back at my earlier days I did dodge some bullets.

Two chicks that I fukked ended up giving the men who decided to stay and impregnate them hell.

Good thing I didnt get too far and wised up before I made a mistake and ended up with a baby momma from hell. :huhldup:

YOU AINT NEVER LIED...:wow:

And I went raw a few times as well:snoop:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Grocery retail stores ate real good on the fears of some big blizzard that never happened, just in time for the end of the month sales too :umad: :patrice:

Company conference call today, yadda yadda yadda, middle office creation, yadda yadda, employee impact :beli:, all key words I needed to hear, knowing that they are going to be laying off soon, just don't know when and which areas.

Either way, putting in another good application today, gotta prepare myself for the inevitable :mjcry:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Had the day off ran some errands, then spur of the moment had the urge to ride through where I grew up.

:mjcry:crazy how things change so much, but stay the same.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
muhammad-ali-motivational-wallpaper.jpg

Must work harder............

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
what does living in the present mean? like living in today, this week, this month? i'm trying so hard to live my life in the present this year, and the thing that makes it the hardest is work, like i can't half get shyt done because we're talking about next month or next quarter already, and it doesn't help that our product year is one year ahead of the calendar year, so i'm mentally in 2016 half my day. then on the personal side, of course i live for the weekend, pay days, and fridays since i work from home...ugh. i really want to stop anticipating and reminiscing and just be in the moment, but it's so hard

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what does living in the present mean? like living in today, this week, this month? i'm trying so hard to live my life in the present this year, and the thing that makes it the hardest is work, like i can't half get shyt done because we're talking about next month or next quarter already, and it doesn't help that our product year is one year ahead of the calendar year, so i'm mentally in 2016 half my day. then on the personal side, of course i live for the weekend, pay days, and fridays since i work from home...ugh. i really want to stop anticipating and reminiscing and just be in the moment, but it's so hard
Stack some bread and quit...6-8 months worth. Figure out how much to pay your bills and vacation and use that as a target number, save it up and then resign.