NULL
B8Unk8tIQAEDxNS.jpg

that little girl from my wife and kids
:shaq:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
-I was playing around with my taxes myself and earning below that EIC amount makes a HUGE difference. If I can get enough back to pay off this credit card or at least only have a balance of $1000, I would shed all types of happy tears. I could start saving for my house a lot sooner.

-I've been doing a lot of praying lately. Mainly for patience and understanding. Just the patience to not rush what I know is good for me and understanding that somethings I will never get the answer to and it's just meant to be.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
-I was playing around with my taxes myself and earning below that EIC amount makes a HUGE difference. If I can get enough back to pay off this credit card or at least only have a balance of $1000, I would shed all types of happy tears. I could start saving for my house a lot sooner.

-I've been doing a lot of praying lately. Mainly for patience and understanding. Just the patience to not rush what I know is good for me and understanding that somethings I will never get the answer to and it's just meant to be.
appreciate the wishes