Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm peacing from this coli shyt.
ATM I'm currently homeless and sleeping in my car.
Got arrested last night for two unpaid tickets. Have to go to court and pay a fine.
But I can't drive my car until this is taken care of cause my license is currently suspended so there goes my current source of income.
I'm just done with society. It wants no parts of me honestly despite how many people I have in my corner and despite all of the hard work I've put in to attempt to become a productive member of it.
I've just been dealt way too many bad hands in life and never was legitimately given a chance to succeed. Sometimes I feel like I was doomed to be nothing more than a failure.
A black man with a hard to pronounce African name that has a weak resume and a worthless communications degree from a shytty state college has no value to anyone except friends and family.
I never mattered.
There's no place for me in this world.
If you never hear from me again, I got nothing but love...
both one of my brothers and one of my homies hit these types of points in life - same types of circumstances (and neither have a degree), shyt is bad when it's all bad, but trust, you'll come out of it. stay up and really pay attention to the people who have your back, they're there and they care.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I love rapping...

I don't even care if i get paid off it ever....the process is so fukking fun from the time you have the idea, write it out and then create a project. Its so. much.. fukking. fun.

I have every song/project I ever did from the time I was 16 years old to now....over 10 years of material. And its awesome to go back and see my state of mind as a young man to now. I'm almost more proud of that than anything else.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm peacing from this coli shyt.
ATM I'm currently homeless and sleeping in my car.
Got arrested last night for two unpaid tickets. Have to go to court and pay a fine.
But I can't drive my car until this is taken care of cause my license is currently suspended so there goes my current source of income.
I'm just done with society. It wants no parts of me honestly despite how many people I have in my corner and despite all of the hard work I've put in to attempt to become a productive member of it.
I've just been dealt way too many bad hands in life and never was legitimately given a chance to succeed. Sometimes I feel like I was doomed to be nothing more than a failure.
A black man with a hard to pronounce African name that has a weak resume and a worthless communications degree from a shytty state college has no value to anyone except friends and family.
I never mattered.
There's no place for me in this world.
If you never hear from me again, I got nothing but love...

Man good luck bruh, I know that feeling where shyt just piles up on you. All can I suggest is find something (meditation/prayer/word puzzles/etc) that'll keep you from going insane.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
people use the word "literally" in such stupid ways---

using it to describe normal actions is just fukking stupid:stopitslime:

bytch said "when i got the news, I "literally" parked the car to make sure I was hearing him clearly"

as if parking the car is a weird thing to fukking do:upsetfavre:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
so apparently i was scheduled to work today, I either looked at the wrong schedule two weeks ago or they changed the schedule between two weeks ago and now. they said they may write me up, like I give a fukk, I'm borderline ready to quit as it is.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
just looked at my W2 and added up all the taxes I paid, 40% of people make less than the amount of money the government took from me :wow:

there has to be a way out of this :mjcry: